Moving on

My Heart 2

You
Jihoon 
Hansol 
Kiara
Seungcheol
Mingyu


Jihoon POV

There I got back home, and saw Hansol sitting in the middle of the circle with the other members...tearing up?

"What are you guys up to?" as I sat down next to Seungcheol hyung.
"Hyung...your here" Mingyu says. Some had tears in their eyes and some looked angry like Seungcheol hyung. 
"Why didn't you tell her the truth?" looking in frustration.
"Tell who what truth?" confused with what's going on. 
"Hansol finally told us why he dumped ______" Mingyu answered. 
So the members started explaining to me, why Hansol dumped ______.  I see. 
"But why didn't you just tell her the truth, instead of making her cry with full of sadness. She would have understood you," now I'm the one looking frustrated.
"Right I could have said that" just about could hear what he said.  The tears he held back, are now faltering. He cried his heart now. 
"You can't do anything now
"That's right, you said it's over."

"Right." as he wiped his tears. "That's why Jihoon hyung..." as he stood up, we all stood up. 
"You can have her..." as he puts his hand on my shoulder, then passed me, going in his room. We could hear the sound of him crying.  All of us, know how much he Loves _____, he said that to move on...
"Guys let's go to sleep now"    I went up to Hansol's door. 
"I'll protect her" I said.          I won't force her to like me, but I'll be here for her.


Hansol POV
That's right, Jihoon hyung likes _____. It's best if hyung takes care of her. No matter how much it hurts, I need to move on...Please don't forget me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydo3NQmw3ZM 

Kiara POV

"You know we were put into partners and next week we have to perform a song duet" as I gave her a cup of hot chocolate.
"Thank you. And yes Jihoon oppa told me" 
"Well, you have Jb who has a really good voice like you
"Jb is great at singing." as I saw her smiling. 
"Your completely finished with your tears?" taking a sip of my hot chocolate.
"Mm. I can't be like this forever."  she looks at me. 
"Well, there is Jihoon oppa" I suggested. 
"Let's not look for another boy ok. Jihoon oppa is a good close friend."
"Good, Close friend? You know he likes you" raising my eyebrows.
"Yes I know, but I can't like him straight away more than just friends."
"So it means your going to spend more time with each other?
"We're going to be the same as always ok" as she sneekily tickles me. We started laughing. I'm glad to see her smile brightly today.

"But thank you for not getting angry, because I know what your like" 
"What do you mean not getting angry? She won't be going to our practices for a couple of days" with a smirk on my face.
"What did you do?" 
"Nothing. Just gave her a little surprise. Hehe" I replied.   At least she's thankful, there's no grave dug up for her.


Your POV

Off to sleep and boy this song suits my situation right now. I'll back off so you can live better. I hope you have a Healthy, Happy life and know that I am here as your friend and shine on that stage one day......Hansol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acFnxra73RM