Playful Kiss

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Kiara
Bora


Hansol POV

Running down the stairs, goint into the opposite building and running up all the way to the roof top. 
"______" I panted. 
"Hansol..." looking at me. I slowly went up to her and hugged her. 
"______, I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth." I started crying. She stood still. 
"Hansol I, I don't know what to do right now"
"I've missed you too. You don't know how much I wanted to say that. Most of all say...I love you" hugging her tighter. It was quiet for a while.
"I---I've missed you soo much" hugging me back. I felt the sign of relief knowing she hasn't changed her feelings for me. I felt like everything was going to be alright.
"I'm sorry ______" I repeated. 
"It's ok. I'm happy now" she smiled. We separated from our hug. I looked into her eyes, as she wipes off the tears on my face.
"I look like an idiot right now, crying in front of you" I said. She giggled. She carressed my cheeks and slowly our faces came closer. Our lips touched. 

Your POV

I could sincerely feel the sorriness of Hansol lying to me and telling me he loves me from the kiss right now. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"So what you going to say to Hyori?" he asked.
"I don't know" I sighed. 
"Trust me, I shouted at her a lot and she was being kinda 'mean' to you but I think she's changed" he explained. I too agreed. 
"I think I'll talk to her alone" 
"You won't shout at her will you?" I raised my eyebrows at him. 
"Do you think I will?" I asked him.
"No, because you've already forgiven her, like how you've forgiven me right?" holding my hands. 
"Aigoo...you haven't changed a bit"
"Always me, the Hansol you loved and always will " as he kissed my hand. I pinched his cheeks. 
"Yah, you think I'll alway---" as I got interrupted by his kiss and started being playful. 
"Aaayeeeeeee ~!!" as we heard two screaming girls behind us. We started laughing. 
"Woooohooo!"
"The one and original couple are back" Bora unnie shouted. 
"Don't mind us and carry on kissing" patting our back and then continued skipping with joy around us. 
"Shhh, your being too noisy" 
"At least we can't hear them lot" as he used his mouth to point at the window of 17's dorm. We saw them teasing us and used gestures for us to kiss. So Hansol tried to kiss me but I stood up and moved away.
"Hey, what was that about?" as stood up. Bora unnie and Kiarastood by and watched us. 
"No. let's go to sleep now. I'm tired" as I gave him one last kiss.
"Mmmm, one more" as showed his aegyo.
"Ew" faking to puke. 
"Awwwh"

As he continued to pester me to kiss me and being playful, I saw Seungkwan with his head down walking to their dorm. 
"Seungkwan isn't in the dorm?" I asked him. He stopped.
"No, why do you ask that?
"Nothing."        I wonder why he was out by himself?...