Close Friend

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Doyoon
Jihoon
Jisoo

Jay

Doyoon POV
So in a few days it's Seungkwan and Samuel's birthday and MingMing's birthday just went pass. Hyori decided to celebrate it at a small restaurant. It's good that Samuel will be here. As usual, it's another day at the practice room where we all sweat and here I am talking to Jihoon, on the break.
"Have you heard anything from Samuel yet? He's not answering his phone
"Manager hyung hasn't said anything yet either" he replied. 
"Hyori-ah!" I called her over, of course she's always sticking around Hansol. 
"Yes oppa" as she sat down in front of us. 
"What time are we all meeting?
"Around 7:00pm?"    The three of us started talking about it,planning things and how her father reserved it for just us to celebrate their birthday. Hyori has always been a pretty, kind & caring girl. Us Seventeen liked her as a close friend. 
"Yah, don't you think you're around Hansol too much" I told her. She looked over to Hansol, who was on his phone, probably talking to _____.
"No why?
"We all know you still like him"
"Yeah I know. And Jihoon oppa likes _____"  
"Yeah they know
"She's your first love right?"   Jihoon nodded. "I can get her for you and I'll get Hansol" she smiled whilst standing then going over to Hansol again. 
"Yah! What do you ---" Jihoon tried asking but she ignored us.
"Hyori's changed"   Jihoon agreed. 


Hansol POV
So I finally got away from Hyori. Hyori is nice, but she's hanging out with me too much. She's always there supporting & listening to us, like the close friend, us Seventeen members know. I told her that I only like her as a friend. She said to think it through again. Are you sure it's not me? she said. Anyways, I'm happy with my life right now, I have my family and friends and my girlfriend and now close to my dream. Then Jisoo hyung came over to where I was sitting.
(In english)
"Hansol-ah, where's Hyori?" he asked.
"I don't know
"Your always with her, how come she's not here" seeing him smiling and teasing me.
"The other way round actually.
"Well it looks like _____ is going to go home late today because of training and her part-time job" getting a twix out for me and himself. 
"Yeah I know" I pouted.
"I'm jealous of you. You have a girlfriend even though I'm older than you" he said which made me laugh.
"You'll have someone that'll be with you forever" I know that I'll be with ______ forever.
"Joshua" as Hyori come's over.
"Should I leave you?" he whispered in my ear. I stared at him, he just laughed.
"You know I can talk in english and understand english" crossing her arms. "Joshua what'd you say?
"Nothing" he smiled innocently. 

I wonder what's ______ up to. 

Your POV
So I'm now working part-time here at the cafe near the pledis training building. My boss said I can stay here at the cafe for the night because, I have to work in the morning before i go training. Kiara's family has moved here as well and they live in one of the flat in the same building as me, which is good, but I'll be by myself again. Going up to they table that ordered a milkshake, the back view looked familiar. 
"Here's your milkshake. Would you like anything else sir?" as I looked up and saw it was Jay. 
"Hello" he smiled. I gave him a hug and glad to see him again.  The shop was close and it's now nearly 11. Jay oppa was still herem so we talked about the past few months. 
"So your going back to Seoul tomorrow to train ther instead?" 
"Yes"  he nodded. We continued talking.
"Hyori's back?!" surprised by what I just said. 
"Yep, I am worried because she's always around Hansol but Hansol doesn't show the feeling of more than friends to her" 
"AS the CEO's daughter she is powerful. How long is she staying here in Korea?
"Not sure actually" 
"Well be careful of her ok" I chuckled.  I'm glad to hear our close friend talk again. He may not be my first and last love, but he'll always be my first love, that taught me how and what love is. Then it was time he had to go as I needed to tidy the place up.
"Will I see you again tomorrow?" 
"I'll probably drop by the practice room and then go to Seoul
"See you then" we waved goodbye. 
"Say hi to Hansol and the others for me" he said.