Over

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Jihoon

Chan

Your POV
I decided to go and pick Kiara up. I know that practice ended early today. There I saw Hyori and Hansol. I think it's time to say. 
"______" he says. I can't flutter the way I always do when he says my name. I'm not the one he loves anymore. 
"Hey" I try to smile. 
"Practice is ending soon you know" Hyori tells me, whilst linking arms with him.    I can't cry...
"I know. I came here to go home with Kiara.  Also to talk to Hansol in private...if that's ok" I asked Hyori. She looks at Hansol. 
"Don't be too long" as she steps back, letting us talk. 
"Thank you" 

"_____, I'm really ---"  I interrupted him. 
"I came here to gladly say, we're just friends now" as I lifted my head up, to look at him. 
"Aren't you mad at me?" he asks. 
"Sure I am. But it's your feelings. If you still love Hyori, I can't force you to love me." starting to tear up. 
"I'm really sorry again." he holds my hands. The warm hands that warm up my cold hands. I'll miss you. 
"Don't be, ok." telling him.  "But remember,..I sincerely loved you" as I felt a tear coming down.  He was silent. His eyes started to wonder about.
"Well, I guess it's over." taking him to where Hyori stood looking at us. 
"Love each other always ok" I said sniffing and wiping my tears.  Hyori nodded her head, smiling at me. 
"Friends?" as Hyori held out her hand.  
"Mm. Friends" I shook her hands, wanting to be friends, but forcing myself to smile in front of Hansol, who I want to be more than friends with. 

Then Kiara and the rest of the members came out. They saw us smiling at each other. 
"Oh noona. Are you all ok now?" asking the three of us. 
"Yeah. and Kiara, let's go now" taking her as quick as I can, so the rest won't see me crying like a pitiful child. 

Hansol POV
Here we were with the other members eating. I was alone with hyori, who kept feeding me, as I didn't have any appetite. I'm such an idiot. How can I just let go of ______?
"Yah, she even said it was over. Can you forget that none of this ever happened now." dropping her chopsticks down furiously. 
"How can I ?!" whispering at her so the others won't hear. "It's all your fault" pointing at her. 
"And how is this all my fault?!" tring to look all innocent. 
"If it wasn't you, telling me to choose my dream or _____, I'd still be with _____ and being the CEO daughter.
"You'd still be if you said you chose ______" crossing her arms and smiling. 
"You said, it was either dumping _______ and go out with you or still be with her and I won't be in seventeen anymore." 
"Well, I know that your dream of being on stage, as an idol was what you've been waiting for, so I targeted that so you could be with me again" smiling happily.    
"You know you have changed. You not the Hyori I once knew."
"Uh yes I am. I'm still pretty" as she flings her hair.  I'm such an idiot.  
"You may be pretty on the outside but not the inside. Your just a like Kiara says you are" as I was about to stand up, she grabbed my wrist. 
"You know you still ---"
"I know what my role is. But you know it's not what my true feelings." as I pushed her hand out of the way and stormed out. 


Jihoon POV
I wonder if ______ would let me see her. I want to see her and when I do, I'll give her a big massive hug. 
"Hyung, why do you think Hansol hyung walked out back then?" he asked me. 
"How am I suppose to know" looking at _____ contact number.
"Are you still angry at him?"   I didn't answer.  He then saw my phone. 
"Why don't you call noona?" he tells me. 
"No, what if she's still sad.
"Well, don't you want to give her a big hug and ---- oh it's ______ noona" as pointed out to the lonely looking bench in the park.
"Hyung Go, we'll meet you back at the dorm" smiling at me. 
"Guys, I'll see you all at the dorm." as they all smiled and waved bye to me.

There she was, haging her head down. 
"______, are you ok?" as I sat next to her. She didn't move or say anything. 
"Hey, guess what we will be ----" then I hear crying and sniffing noises. _____ looked up and turned to look at me. Her eyes full of tears, like the memories she had with Hansol were now needed to be forced to forget.
"Hey, hey, hey, it's ok. I'm here now" I quietly said. Gently embracing her. She wrapped her arms around me. For around 5-10 minutes she cried to the fullest to let it all out, to forget what they had together. 
"Are you ok now? You finished crying?" lifting her head up and wiping off her last tears. I smiled at her. I was glad to see her smile back, even though it wasn't as cheerful. 
"Well, this is reality. I guess I need to accept this. There's plenty of boys out there. And plus I need to focus on my dream more." as she looks up to the night sky. 
"There might be one that's waiting for you" looking at her. She looks at me and gives me a light punch. 
"Oppa." 
"Hey, it's true.
"Thank you" she said.   I wasn't expecting her to say that. 
"For what?
"Being there for me, making me smile and loving me." 
"I'll wait" I smiled.             I hope you can open you heart and let me in...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
There I got back home, and saw Hansol sitting in the middle of the cirlce with the other members....tearing up?