Chinese and Lunar

My Heart 2

You
Kiara
Hansol
Jihoon
Soonyoung
Seokmin


Your POV
Today is Chinese and Lunar New Year, so Seventeen, Kiara and I are going to eat together for lunch. 

"Are you ready yet?" whilst choosing a pair of shoe to wear. Kiara was still getting her hair ready, maybe because of Seokmin oppa. I mean she takes ages getting ready but not this long. 
"Yeah, I'm here" as she hurriedly chose  a pair of shoe, then trying to catch up with me. 
"Speaking of today, Have you answered Seokmin oppa yet?" asking her as she checks her hair and make-up again. 
"Seokmin oppa?" she repeated.  "Well, I was planning to go out on a...few dates with him and see how it goes." she explained. 
"But you like him more than just a friend right?" 
"Well,..yeah..I guess, but I'm scared of what happened last time
"Don't worry, Seokmin oppa won't be like that." 
"Are you sure you want to talk about 'going out', you know since you and Hansol, bro-broke up" she stuttered.  I gave her a smile
"Don't worry about it. I'm feeling better now." she gave me a friendly hug.  We reached outside and saw Seventeen outside the shop, waiting for us. 

"You know there is Jihoon oppa" Kiara says as we walked over to them.
"Your point is..."
"Well, why don't you try having a few dates with him, even just as friends" as she quickly ran up to Seventeen, with a happy greeting.
Should I? As friends anyway ^^

"Happy Chinese and Lunar New year!" with open arms to give us a friendly hug. 
"Happy Chinese New Year..." hugging me
"And Happy Lunar New year" I added. 
"Happy Chinese, Lunar  New year" he smiled and gave each other a hug.  So it was awkward, but at least we're moving on and are still friends. But it seemed like he was crying...?
"You too" I smiled.  
"So you guys ready?"   Everyone nodded. 
"Let's go go go!  ~"  as we went off to a chinese food shop.  There goes Kiara at Seokmin oppa's side. I was here walking with Jihoon and Junghan.  


Seokmin POV

We all gave our order in and are now waiting. I was here sitting next to Kiara and Soonyoung hyung, opposite us was Jihoon and _____.
"Hansol, where's Hyori?" _____ asking Hansol who sat next to Soonyoung hyung. 
"Oh, yh umm, she's in hospital." he answered.
"Oh, really?!
"You guys didn't know?"  We shook their heads.
"How come? Is she ok?" 
"Yeah, she fainted from seeing these insects and this dead slug in her bag." Kiara giggled.
"Oh yeah, She hates insects"
"Didn't she have a bump on the head as well, it was like bruising up and her ankle was swelling up..." 
"Kiara..." as _____ turned forward to face her.
"Well, it's better than punching her in the face."  We all laughed. 
"Don't worry she's fine now and I have to go to the hospital after this." 
"Why don't you order food from here?" Jihoon hyung suggested and Hansol nodded.  At least they're fine now. 

Because I was interested in out group conversation and not focusing on my food,
"Yah, that's mine
"Well, I got it first" as she ate it.
"You have to pay for dessert later for me then
"If you go out somewhere with me tomorrow" she said.  Did I hear that right?  Everyone else looked at us.
"Eh?" was all I said. 
"Did you just ---"
"No it's not a date, I just need someone to come with me."
"How about _____?"
"She's on a date with Jihoon oppa tomorrow
"We are?" they both said at the same time. 
"Yes...so?"
"We have practice together tomorrow
"I know, after practice." 
"Yes, Yes"  I smiled brightly as we stared at each others eyes for a while. 
"Uh-hum, hum" hearing Soonyoung cough and the others giggling. 

YES ~ ^^

Jihoon POV

Before heading to the coach where we will be going to China town in Incheon with the staff, I waited for _____ to come who was with Hansol.
They then, came out together and came to where I was. 
"Take care ok."
"Yeah, have fun"
"Give those fruits to her ok and hope she gets well soon and...tell her I'm sorry on behalf of Kiara's actions"  as she whispered it to him. 
I guess it's good that they're getting along as friends. 
"Ok, well, seems like you need to go.
"See you later"  as we did our handshake. 
We all waved goodbye. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________



Just got back to the dorm. What a Happy Chinese/Lunar New year that was.    Was it  a dream? Did it really happen?