...Bye...

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Seokmin
Kiara
Hyori
Seungkwan
Jihoon

Seungcheol

Seokmin POV

Hansol and I went back to the dorm in silence. I didn't even want to talk about it. Why can't Kiara listen to my explanation? As we got back to the dorm, we both saw everyone laughing and smiling as Seungcheol hyung tell them what happened with his time with Bora noona for his white day event. Hansol came in smiling and sat down next to Ming Ming. I chucked the chocolates at Seungcheol hyung who caught them, then sat next to Jihoon hyung. 

"What happened then?" he asked. Everyone was quiet waiting for my answer.
"She's still angry...
"You didn't give your explanation?"
"I was going to but she just chucked the both of us out"
"But hyung...why did she mention Subin?" he pointed out.  
"Subin? You mean the trainee Yang Subin in Pledis?
"Yeah, Kiara said she saw Seokmin hyung with her
"Seokmin, what does that mean?" they all wondered. 
"Well, I was asking Subin a favour to make up for forgetting our 1 month anniversary and I guess she kinda saw us hugging..." I scratched my head. 
"Aigoo." as he pushed my head. "Why would you hug her?"
"Exactly!"
"Well I just wanted to say thank you..." giving a weird smile. 
"Pabu" they all laughed. 
"Well you better do that event of yours as soon as possible
"I will" I smiled.   I need to do it tomorrow. I need to clear this misunderstanding. I don't want our relationship to end. 


Hyori POV

Tomorrow is now today. Today is when I go back to America. I decided to go to the practice room to see them all, but they weren't there. I guess they're happy now that I'm leaving or probably forgot about me. *sigh* At least thtere's no crying. 
Incheon Airport here we are. But from a distance I see a cheerful, happy person, then a few more people waving at me. As I went towards the door, it was them! 
"Ahhhhh" I screamed with joy. 
"Thought we'd let you leave without us saying goodbye" she whispered as I hugged _____ tight.
"I really did think that" we giggled. I as I finished hugging everyone one of them, it was time for me to go in for my flight. 
"Take care of yourself
"You too oppa. All of you" I smiled. "Take care of each other" I hugged the both of them at the same time. 
"We will. One day you'll find the right guy"
"I hope so
"Keep in contact. Know I'm your best friend who's always here for you" he hugged me and giving me a best friend bracelet.
"Thank you
"Send us some gifts" he jokingly says. 
"Well, I guess this is goodbye..." They all smiled. I held back the tears in my eyes. 
"Promise to keep in contact?"
"...Promise" I smiled as one tear dropped on my face.
"Bye"
"Til next time"
"Hm." I nodded. 

I guess its not a goodbye, we'll see each other again in a few yaers later. 


Kiara POV

We were on the coach, on the way back to practice. I guess it'll be a late night for us. I was sitting at the back of Hansol and _____. They're such a cute couple. And then there's me. 

"Kiara are you ok?" he turned around and asked me. I looked forward and saw Seokmin looking my way. I quickly hid away. 
"Yeah sure why not" I replied with a smile. 
"Well..."
"Don't worry, everything will turn to normal soon" I mean back to the normal ....us...
"Something doesn't feel right" she says. 
"What do you mean?"
"It's like someone is talking about us, you and me Hansol" 
"Us?
"Who? Why?"
"I don't know but it doesn't feel bad, just feels like it's something happy"
"Ok...you should sleep for now" as he leans her head onto his shoulder.

I can't trust boys right now, I need to focus on my training. It's...bye...for us.