Truth is out

My Heart 2

You
Hansol

Jihoon
Hyori
Chan

Seungkwan

Your POV 
So we have 1 hour till we go over to the practice room together with Seventeen. At least today I'll be with Hansol for the whole day. Before going, I need to tell Jihoon oppa something, so I'm waiting here at the rooftop.
"Hey" as he came in. 
"Hello" 
"So what did you want to talk about?" standing beside me, whilst looking at the sky.
"Well it's about what Chan said yesterday" I replied which surprised him.
"Oh that...ummm...."
"You don't need to lie, I'm sure that you know that I know that you like me...if that made sense to you" confusing myself. He giggled a bit. 
"Yeah, and there I thought you were sleeping. But yeah...It's true"
"And, I'm here to say, I did have one time, when I thought I liked you" 
"Really? When was that?" he smiled brightly. 
"When you helped me with the children's party, but I realised you were beginning to be a close oppa to me. Don't worry I'm sure there will be other girls that will love you as much as you love her" I smiled at him.
"I'm happy to hear that" looking at me for a while.  "Well, I'm here for you and Hansol."
"Speaking about Hansol, you need to tell him about you liking me" pointing at him. 
"Me?"
"Yes, I think he knows anyway." 
"HE Does?!!" with a shocked face.
 

Hansol POV

______ not replying to her texts or call. What can she be doing now? I don't see Jihoon hyung either.
"Where's Jihoon hyung?" I asked Jisoo hyung, but he doesn't seem to know where. 
"Hyung, are you looking for Jihoon hyung?" Chan asked me. 
"Yeah, do you know where he is?
"He went to the rooftop to meet _____ noona" he said.   ______ and Jihoon hyung? What are they talking about?
So I went up to the stairs, but then I saw _____ and Jihoon laughing as they went down the stairs. 
"Jihoon hyung...
"Oh, Hansol-ah" looking all normal.
"Hey" _____ says as she gives me a kiss and a hug. 
"Why were you at the rooftop?"   I saw _____ looking at Jihoon hyung.
"Well, I'll leave you two to talk" as she went back to get Kiara. 

"Hansol, since when did you know I...I..." wrapping his arm around me, whilst walking down the stairs.
"You liked _____?" finishing off his sentence.
"Yes" as he looked the other way, not facing me.
"Well, it looked obvious and how you are really close to _____ and I think most of the members know about it" I explained. 
"It was that obvious?" he asked.  I nodded my head. 
"I'm sorry" he said, looking at me. 
"Don't be, I guess I should be angry, mad or something but you a close hyung to me and I know you won't do anything to break us apart." taking out my hand and doing our handshake. 
"I'm glad you understand, but I will, make my move, when you really break her heart" warning me. 
"Hehe that won't happen" as we both laughed, whilst going inside the house. 

 

Chan POV
It was time to practice, and today we were practicing with Kiara, ______ noona and the rest of the group. I could see Hyori noona crossing her arms and giving the evil looks to _____ noona. 
"Hyung!" as I went towards Seungkwan hyung. "Has Hyori noona, told you anything?"
"Like what?
"I don't know, like talking about Hansol?
"Well she doesn't like _____, whch I think you can see. And she still likes Hansol, and how it was a mistake dumping him." whilst looking at Hyori who was going over to Hansol hyung.We heard:

"Hansol look at you, your sweating a lot, you need to rest" seeing her taking Hansol's arm. 
"No it's ok" he said whilst _____ noona came over to us.

"Can you believe that?" she laughed. 
"Your just laughing?"  
"What can I do? I can't make a huge situation here" she smiled. 
"Well, I guess you don't need to worry since Hansol hyung loves you a lot" putting my thumbs up.


Hyori POV
It was time to go home and they're all walking me up to the hotel. 
"Thanks guys" as we arrived at the revolving door of the hotel.
"GoodNight" they all said.   Ugh, I hate her smile. 

"And don't forget the small dinner at the meat restaurant near here for Ming Ming and Seungkwan's and Samuel's birthday celebration." waving goodbye. 
"Samuel is coming right?" I asked.  They all nodded. 
"Good night" Seungkwan smiling and waving at me. At least, Seungkwan is the only one I can rely on and tell all my feelings to. Got to love my best, friend Seungkwan.

January is not the time to start my plans, maybe in...February? Hehe ~