First Kiss

My Heart 2

You
Kiara
Seokmin
Jihoon
Chan


Kiara POV

Seokmin oppa and I went off early. I couldn't wait to go, I wanted to go here with someone, but I know ______, wouldn't come with me, and even if she is, she'll just remember the times, memories she had with Hansol.

"Where are we exactly are we going?" he asked.
"You'll find out soon
"It'll get dark when it's around 6:30pm and now it's 6
"Exactly
"What do you mean exactly?" as he looked confused. 
"Stop asking questions and follow me" I turned to him and took his hand and ran to the bright area nearby. 

"Wait, hold on, there's a fair going on here?
"Yep" I said excitedly.
"Well, what you waiting for, Let's go!" being hyper and then taking my hand. I looked at our holding hands and felt warm inside. 

So we rode on different rides, played lots of games and won prizes. 
"Well, I'm going to give this big teddy bear to ______." I said.
"What about you?
"I'll keep this  tiger" I smiled. He cutely had his eye smile on. Awwh, he looked so cute. Anyways, I'm just getting to know what'll be like with if I...I really do go out with Seokmin. 
"We should get going now. It's 7:45pm and should get some rest." he suggested.
"Yeah sure" I replied. Off we went in the dark, but with the beautiful sky up above.

Jihoon POV

We all walked back home together and of course, I was walking side by side with ______. 
"So any replies from Kiara?
"Yeah, she says she's having so much fun"
"Well, that's good isn't it?" 
"Yes of course, I mean everyone agrees they should be together, they make a great, funny, cute couple." she answered and went to the fanmode like Kiara. Cute ~
"What about us?" I honestly said. I looked at her, wondering what she would say. 

Your POV

I was taken aback. 

"What do you mean us?" trying to laugh my way out of the question.
"You know what I mean." he smiled. He looked up the beautiful sky and said, "Will I have the chance? A date?" as i saw him turning around to me and biting his lip.  No not that...
"Uhhm, well, I'm not sure" I truthfully said. 
"Well, I can't say I didn't like what accidently happened, which is ---" as I stopped him from saying anything out loud. 
"Oppa, shhhh." as he then took my hand that was over his mouth. He held my hand. 
"What you doing?" 
"Holding your hands." he smiled.
"Why?" 
"Because I want to." still smiling. 
"Ok, well I'm going to walk beside Chan."  I saw Chan looking behind to look at us from the very start. I shall warn him from saying anything else to anyone. 
"Wait, I ---" walking quickly to Chan, who looked like he was going to tease me. 

Seokmin POV

So we're on our way back home, where it was dark and not many people around, which was good. Then we saw a group of boys, who we've never seen around before coming out of the park. They looked like bad influences. Kiara and i talked causually as we walked paas them but then I saw them smiling at Kiara and chatting about her. She's mine so back off. I took her hands, surprised at how she didn't jerk my hand off.

"Well, see you tomorrow. And thank you for today."  I saw her smiling, looking like she was going to laugh.
"What?"
"Admit it, you were scared of those group of boys. Those gangstar like. That's why you held my hand.
"What. No way" I explained. 
"Ehhh." as she pinches my cheeks.  So then I did it. My lips touched her lips. It was my first kiss. I kissed her for about a minute. My heart was beating so fast.I moved a bit, kissing her lower lips. Then, I slowly backed off the kiss. Our eyes met, but never this close.

"Well, I guess, I should go. And thank you for today oppa. I appreciate it for you coming with me and I had fun" smilind and quickly running inside. I couldn't say anything. I just waved goodbye. My first kiss,...I'll never forget.