Boys? Can I?

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Kiara

Jihoon
Mingyu
Seungcheol
Hyori



Your POV

"But umm, I'm sorry, Kiara and _____ can't come." she said.
"Wait hold up!" Kiara going up to the front and having her hand up in the air.
"Why can't we come?"
"Why can't they come?"
"Because I said I'd invite Seventeen, and while they're there, he might as well talk to them about they're training and all that" she explained.
"You told me you invited them"
"I know, but I didn't want to disappoint you" she pouted. More like she used me.
"Tsk, more like you use---" saying whatever she had in her mind, I had to stop her.
"Hey, it's ok, we might clean up my flat anyway" I smiled.
"Are you sure? I promised I'd ---
"It's ok, I'll call you later." 
"We'll look after him" Seuncheol oppa winked.
"You better" Kiara glaring at her. 

Hyori POV

 Dad decided to invite them at our house in Seoul instead of going to the hotel in Gangnam.
"Daebak! Your house is so big" whilst looking around
"You must be lucky to be the CEO daughter"
"I guess, dad always listens to what I say and he's powerful...I mostly get what I want"
"Even boys?" Mingyu asked.            Boys? Can I?
"I don't know, never tried it" I smirked
"You know Hansol, you could have lived in a house like this" Mingyu unexpectedly said. I could see Jihoon and Seungcheol telling him off.
"He still can" I said. They all turned to look at me.
"Ummm, no thank you, I don't mind not having a big, expensive house. As long as I have my family, friends, ____ and my dream, it's fine
"Well said. Nothing will ruin your dream. Even if there was, you have us and your family and ...."
"and _____"

Yeah right, Hansol is better off without _____.  Without her, he'll be able to concentrate more in practice and...and I can have him.   Hmmm....

Jihoon POV
I was here in the corner, in the game room with Seungcheol hyung. What the heck was Hyori talking about? She obviously said those things on purpose.
"Imagine us having a house like this. I'd give my parents a new house when I earn lots of money.
"Something's not right" as I looked at Hyori and Hansol and the CEO talking to each other. 
"Who are you looking at?"    " oh"
"I think she's up to something
"What? No way, like what?
"Breaking up Hansol and _____
"Look, we've known Hyori for a long time and she's a really nice girl." Seungcheol hyung said, then his phone rang. 
"Wait it's Bora." as he went over to another corner.
Hansol hasn't even called _____ back. I'm here talking to her instead. 

Your POV  (At my flat)
"Is he still talking to the CEO?"
"Yeah" I replied back.
"More like a Hyori's dad is talking to his son in law.
"It's a new year, Hansol will learn from his mistakes and he loves me" I said confidently.
"And we'll be seeing her more because she's going to the practice room everyday"
"I forgot we have to go back to training in a few days."    Time to focus more in my training.