Chance

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Jihoon
Kiara
Seokmin



Your POV
4 days have passed and we've continuously practiced for our duet performances. I think I've been spending lots of times with Jihoon oppa too. But I can never forget. 

"So you have any plans for Valentines Day tomorrow" I asked Seokmin oppa who was looking at Kiara from afar.  
"Ummm, well..."
"Just ask her on a date will you. Be man enough" I told him. 
"Well, I did plan this yesterday, but I don't know if she'd like it" he bit his lower lip. 
"I'm sure she'll like the date, as long she's with you" I replied.  He gave me his creepy smile. 
"Ok...what's that for" 
"I could say the same thing to you" putting his arm around me. "There are plenty of other guys out there. I'm sure one is right near you" he winks. 
"Thank you for the advice" I sarcastically said. He laughed. 
"Well it was nice talking to you, now I shall go" as he walks over to Kiara. 

Then Hyori came over, with Hansol.

"So, what you up to tomorrow? With Jihoon oppa" she nudges me. 
"I don't know what you're talking about" I said. 
"Come on, it's obvious you like each other.
"As friends" I corrected her sentence."
"You know what I mean. Even Hansol agrees" she says. I looked at Hansol, who looked at me. *sigh*
"Well, no, you're wrong" I explained to them.
"Anyways Hansol and I are going to the cinema, then eat lunch, then go ice skating, where we can watch the artwork that's happening there and have dinner together with my parents. It's going to be Amazing" boasting about her date tomorrow. I'm glad Hyori and I are friends, but I can't stand her boasting about her and Hansol being together. It's been nearly 3 weeks since we've broken up...
"Well you have fun ok" I smiled at them. 
"We sure will, won't we Hansol
"Uh, yeah" he smiles.


Jihoon POV

This is your chance Jihoon. 

"So you have any plans for tomorrow?
"Just staying up home I guess." I answered.
"I was wondering if you...um...want to go on a date with me?" I finally asked. 
"Umm, yeah sure, but I have one place I want to go to tomorrow" she says. 
"Yeah, sure. That's fine" I hug her. 
"Oppa..."
"Thank you. Finally we have our proper first date."    She giggled. 

"Ahhh, ______, I'm oing to a date with Seokmin tomorrow" as Kiara pushes me out of the way. 
"Isn't that good?" as I got up from the floor. 
"No. What am I going to do?!
"Be yourself" we both said. 
"But, I was planning to tell him how i really feel about him tomorrow
"Yes, you have to" 
"I'm even more scared and nervous now" as she starts walking up and down. 
"Your turning him down?" I asked.
"No!  Yes! ...Maybe" which got me confused. 
"Well, to get you out of your nervous state, Jihoon oppa and I are going on a date tomorrow" as _____ goes and links arms with me. Kiara's smiled brightly. So Did I. This will be the Best Day and First Date ever.


Hansol POV

Now at the dorm and I'm having flashbacks of when I overheard Jihoon hyung and ______ having a date tomorrow. Suddenly....

"Hansol-ah, where's the other music notebook?" he came in my room. I pointed to the drawer. I suddenly said;
"Hyung, take care of her." I could see Jihoon hyung's surprised face. "I'm sure she's better off with you. Have fun tomorrow" He then came up to me. 
"You too" he says. 

*sigh* I had planned this perfect date for ______ and I when it was still us. A date for valentine's day. Well, that's vanished.
Hyori has become overly nice, but when its the two of us alone, I don't kiss her or show I love her more than just as a friend, because it's true. 
I can't keep this lie inside me forever.