Angry

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Kiara
Jihoon 
Seungcheol
Hyori


Kiara POV
I carefully unlocked the front door and walked in quietly. There I saw _____ sitting on the floor and lying her head down couch. The sound of her angry and sad tears. 
"______," I gently said. "Hey, it's ok, I'm here now." as I placed my bags down and hugged. 
"I---I---" trying to speak.
"It's ok, just cry for now." I told her.  So she cried and then, 
"I believed in him." still sniffing. "I thought he truly loved me" as she looks up and wipes her tears. 
"He probably does, it's just Hyori's plan" I suggested.
"No, it can't be. I should have listened to Hyori that Hansol loved her still"
"What? Of course this is Hyori's doing"
"Even if it is, I hope she's happy" she answered. I saw her trying to smile. 
"What can I do? She's the CEO's daughter"
"A she is" I furiously said. She then stood up.
"I'm going to sleep now and I don't think I'll be going to tomorrow's practice."
"Yeah sure, I understand" I smiled at her. She smiled back. 

I'm going to have some serious talk with that and Hansol tomorrow.

Jihoon POV

We were all getting ready to sleep and everyone acted normal, the usual us until Hansol came in the front door. 
Most of us acted normal and tried not talking about the breakup. 
"Hansol-ah, sleep now, we need to wake up early tomorrow" Seungcheol hyung said to him as pats his back. 
On the other hand, I was texting ______ a message saying that I'm here for her. I know she's angry, but sad overall. I still can't believe Hansol would do this. This isn't like him. I wanted to punch him to wake him up. I've got a chance with_____, but I can't...

I stood up from my seat and passed Hansol, who looked all normal, not even feeling guilty or sad. 

_______________________________________
The Next Day

We all woke up early, for only us seventeen members to practice, until we practice with the other trainees, in the afternoon. We all came in the circle like we normally have. I sat opposite Hansol.
"
Today, we're going to talk about...yesterday."  Immediately, I looked up to Hansol. Everyone looked down or looked over to Hansol's direction.
"
Hansol, don't you have anything to say
"
Hyori told you didn't she" he rreplied and smiled. 
"
Your smiling?!
"
I didn't mean to hurt her. I am really sorry" he said seriously.
"
So you never had the feeling of truly loving her?"     He stayed silent for a while and then gave a nod. I stood up from my seat, pushed him, grabbed his collar and was about to throw a punch,
"
Jihoon-ah!  Stop" hyung demanded.
"
What about her family, _____, her heart?
"
I never intented to hurt, I thought I wouldn't see Hyori again.I didn't intend to see her family. I---" He explained.
"
Well you should have never thought of intending to be her boyfriend in first place" letting go of his collar.
"
Hansol-ah! Are you ok?" Hyori helping out Hansol.  "Oppa, what'd you think your doing hurting your member.
"
What do you think about hurting other people's heart" I answered back and glared at her.
"J
ihoon-ah, go to the other room" he said.    I hope she's happy with what she's done... 

I want to see _____. Hope she's ok.



Hyori POV

"
What does he think he's doing" as I carefully wiped Hansol's face.
"
It's ok, I'm fine" he smiled at me. 
"
Wahhh...your smiling? Your smiling at a time like this." as uggh, Kiara comes over with her arms crossed. 
"
Why, we can't
"
Yeah, you can" She sarcastically smiles. 
"
Yah, why don't you just go away" pushing her.  Hansol grabbed hold of my wrist. 
"
Hyori, don't
"
Let us be happy" I said.
"
Look who's talking now. Remember when we said that to you when, THEY were still Dating" as she comes closer to my face. 
"
Hyori, that's enough, let's go outside."

As Hansol took me outside, I pulled my tongue out at her. 
"
Aish. Who does she think she is. And Jihoon oppa, lecturing me an---
"
______."   I heard Hansol say. The name I hate.