White Day...

My Heart 2

Sorry, this update was suppose to be on Friday.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
You
Hansol
Kiara
Bora
Seokmin
Soonyoung


Your POV

Today Hyori decided to spend her last day with her dad and as for us we had more training. Today was our vocal training so we don't get to see 17 today, well I'll see Hansol later on though ^^. Today is also White Day!
But there's definitely something wrong with Kiara. She went to her room to sleep straight away last night...it's not like her; unless she's got a problem, a worry.

"When's Bora unnie coming?" she asks as she looks through the lyrics.
"Umm, she's at Seventeen's practice" I answered.
"What? Why? Wait don't tell its Seungcheol oppa shes seeing" she smiles.
"That and... Seokmin". She stopped looking through the lyrics and slouched back on her chair. 
"*sigh* Can you just leave us alone please? There's nothing wrong with us" she tells me.
"I didn't say it was anything to do with your relationship" I smiled. She gave me the glare. 
"Everything is okay between us"
"I've known you for ages, I know when there's something wrong. You can tell me, you know I'm here"
"All boys are the same." she says. 
"What do you mean?"
"We've been going out for a month and he forgets our 1 month anniversary and before that he didn't even text me, not once" as she reaches out for her pen. She was clenching it alright.
"Have you heard his explanation?"
"Explanation?! I've already seen it"
"Seen what?" 
"I saw him with another girl. In fact it was Subin, a trainee in our group"
"I'm sure there's a reason be---"
"There's no reason! I saw them smiling and hugging each other"
"Kiara, why don't you ----"  Then our vocal teacher came in. 
"It's over." seeing a serious glare in her eyes but tears in it too.

Seokmin POV

"Yep I have todays White day planned out"
"So there's no problem with you and Kiara at all?" she raises her eyebrows.
"Yeah. You two haven't been talking and going out as much for the past few weeks...
"Well...I kinda forgot our 1 month anniversary..."
"You What?!" she shouted
"You told her why?"
"She won't listen to me"
"Well you need to do something about it"
"That's why it's white day today" I smiled at them.
"I don't know, ______ just sent me a text saying she's really angry"
"How come she didn't text me?" as he checks his phone. 
"Because she'll get distracted" I see a smile creeping in.
"I know Kiara and she'll think your just like any other boys who uses them"

Well I'm not. I really like Kiara and I'll show tell her that.

Kiara POV  (Later that night)

Today is White Day and Seokmin still hasn't sent me a text. Bora unnie and Seungcheol are at the cafe together and here's me and _____ in the living room.  Ding, Dong.  I guess that'd be Hansol. I opened the door and saw...Hansol. Be yourself Kiara. 

"Awwh, look at you. Wait there" I told him.  "______! Guess who's here!" I called.
"Who is i---?" she stopped and saw Hansol at the door holding flowers and chocolates and a small gift. 
"Happy White Day babes" he says. 
"Awwwwh ~ Hansol" as he comes in to hug her. 
"Hope you like it" he kisses her. 
"Thank you" they smiled.  I hope we were like that. As I was about to close the door, Seokmin was there holding one rose and chocolates and a small gift as well.

"Happy White Day Kiara!" giving me a bright smile on his face. It slowly came down. 
"Thank you" I said with no feelings. 
"Kiara, I'm sorry. I ---"
"No just leave will you. Not only you forgot our 1 month anniversary but you also seeing Subin"
"Subin? What...Oh no, that's not what you think it ----"
"Yeah right." as I went to get Hansol. 
"I'm sorry Hansol but please understand." as I dragged him out of the room. 
"Kiara..." I heard him outside the door still.

Kiara be strong! You promised yourself you wouldn't cry.