Couple

My Heart 2

You 
Hansol 
Jihoon 
Kiara
Seokmin
Bora 
Seungcheol

Soonyoung

Seungcheol POV

We went to the near by eating place to eat our lunch. I decided to sit at a separate table from the others. I grabbed Bora's hand and sat  her into her seat. 

"Seungcheol-ah, how come we're not sitting with them?" she wondered. 
"Well we can't go out so its my only treat..." I replied and gave her a kiss. "...for now" I winked. 
"We can go out this weekend.
"I know." holding her hands. "Happy 2 months anniversary!" as I brang out a small cake. 
"Awwww, thank you" she smiled. "Don't think I've forgotten." she touched my nose. Then she brang out a gift bag. 
"Thank you" I kissed her. 

"Let's eat!" he shouted. Everyone cheered. So lucky to have you, Bora.

Hansol POV
Whilst we were all waiting, there was one thing I wanted to ask.
"That reminds me when's...," looking to the left of ______, Kiara sitting next to her, "...when's Seokmin hyung going to do the surprise event?" I whispered. 
"Oh. Surprise event?" 
"Today, on the way back to the practice room
"What's he going to do?" 
"Well, he needs to say sorry to Kiara and show her that he really likes her and only her"
"And he's been planning this since he forgot their 1 month anniversary, just didn't do it at the right time"
"Since things went like this between them, he's deciding to finally do it today"
"YES!" she screamed. Kiara looked over our way. 
"Y-Yes, that's right we're going on a date this weekend." saying it as an excuse.
"Huh?" looking confused.
"Y-Yeah, that'd be a great place to go to" hyung added.  Jihoon hyung was just giggling. A good thing Kiara carried on eating. 
"Let's just hope it'll go well"
 

Seokmin POV

Food? Done. Present? Check. Flowers? Check. Music? Check.  So we're on our way back to practice but before that, I came out early to get the surprise event ready. It'll go well. 
Here they are. I hear them coming. I see Kiara at a distance, walking next to ______, still looking sad. Here I go.

Kiara POV

I looked up from the ground and saw Bora unnie linking arms with oppa. *sigh* At least oppa remembered their anniversary. Suddenly I heard the song, that Seokmin sang to me on one of our date. I looked to the front and saw...Seokmin playing the guitar and singing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcF4hJuD6gk  (Narsha - I'm in love)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i1TD3aoRbo   (17tv -Seokmin singing I'm in love) 

I held back the tears and the smile that was creeping up my face. It was so sweet, how he prepared this for me. His smile, makes me smile. And he doesn't he really know how to play the guitar, which I found cute. Everyone went to one side, and it was a good thing some shops were closed and harld no one passed by. The song ended and they all clapped. He came closer to me and took out a rose.

"Will you forgive me?" he said. I gave him an angry face. 
"Why'd you meet up with Subin then?
"For this event."
"What?
"That place where we just ate, Subin's mother owns that place and she owns a flower shop too. I asked her a favour." You did?...
"All for me?"   I gave her a nod and held her hands. Tears came out and a rush of hugging him tight.
"I'm so sorry for misunderstanding
"Pabo. It just means you love me" he said confidently. I gave laugh. 
"Next time don't hug any girl unless they have my permission ok" returning to usual me.
"ok" hugging him tighter. "I love you"
"I love you too" as we kissed.      
"I Love you three
"I love you more" hugging each other again.                

"Wooooohoooooo!" as Everyone cheered. 

Your POV

We all cheered as thte funny, cute couple is back! They went to hug and tease them. I looked at Hansol and hugged him. 

"What's this for?
"Well, the first original couple is back. Us. Just want to make sure you'll never leave me." 
"Don't worry I won't"...EVER" he shouted. We both giggled. 
"I like you Hansol"
"Like?"
"Love"
"I Love you too" as we kissed. So great knowing that Kiara and Seokmin are fine. So is Bora unnie and Seungcheol oppa. I glad Hansol and I are back together.

"Kids!" a woman shouted. 
"Noona!" a little boy shouted. 
"Uh-hum" a man coughing.  We all stopped shouting and screaming and being romantic. Hansol still had his hands round my waist and so did I. We looked up to see who it was. 
"Mum? Dad? Jin?" 
"We're back
"Where are your hands Hansol? Did I give you my permission yet?" as Hansol took his hands off my waist. We all chuckled.
"Hansol hyung" as he came running up to us. 

Looks like it'll be an interesting practice time later. Bet my dad will ask Hansol questions. Hehe ^^