Together

My Heart 2

You
Jihoon
Seungcheol 
Bora
Hyori

Kiara

Your POV

Up and Early we went to practice our performances that's coming up soon. It was 8am and everyone seems tired, but all smiling. 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" we heard Hyori coming in with excitement in her voice. 
"Oh, your back"
"Yep." she nodded. "Hansol!!" she shouted as she ran to hug him.  *sigh* The times I used to do that...
"Hey Hyori, good to hear your feeling better" I said.
"Yeah, thank you for the fruits" she hugged me. At least, Hyori and I are getting along. 
"Why are you doing this?" whispered Kiara. She gives her the evil glare. 
"Just be nice will you" I whispered back.

___________________________________________________________________
So the teacher tells us to practice the song with emotions, meaning today we get the day off and spend some time to feel the right emotiong to sing the song. Well...the song Jb and I are aboutmissing someone, so Jb went off to see his ex-girlfriend. I wish to spend some time with Hansol too, but Hyori just came back, I think they need to spend some time...together.

"Well, we're off to go and have our date.We'll see you guys back at the dorm." as she happily says goodbye, linking arms with Hansol. I smiled at him, as we made eye contact. I could see the sad face of Kiara in the corner of my eyes, as she looks at me. I know that she knows I miss Hansol...a lot. 
"Well, Bora and I will be going to the cinema, anyone else wants to come?" Seungcheol oppa asked. 
"Bora unnie is coming?" Kiara smiles brightly. "I haven't seen her for a while."
"I'll come"  as Jihoon oppa raises his hand. 
"I want to come, but I want to go shopping.
"Can I come too?" I asked. 
"With me?" she smiled. 
"No, Seokmin oppa is going with you. Can I come along too Seungcheol oppa?" I saw Seokmin looking confused, so was Kiara.

"Yeah, of course, it'll be like a double date" a familiar, girl voice appears. 
"BORA!" Seungcheol oppa hugs her tight and gives her a kiss. Awwh, they look sweet together.   A double date....
"Yeah ok" I smiled. 
So off we went and in the end Seokmin oppa went shopping with Kiara. 

Jihoon POV

My duet is with Seungcheol hyung, about falling in love. Just a right day for _____ and I to have a date together. This will help me a lot with my duet song performance. I could hear the three of them talking and see Seungcheol hyung and Bora noona holding hands. Here I go...
I took ______'s hands and interlocked it with mine. She was surprised. 
"Oppa..." 
"Just help me out. Its for getting the emotions for the song right" I explained. Of course, that was half the truth. The other half of the truth was that I really wanted to hold her hands. 
"Fine, just this once" she accepted. 
"Ooooh" we heard the couple say. 
"Unnie" I heard ______ say to Bora noona. They were giggling. Maybe someday, it'll be us together. 

So we finished watching the movie and finished eating, now we are off to one of the places, where couples especially love to go. We know why they love to go there. 
As we arrived to the place, the scenery was beautiful. The cherry blossom trees made it more beautiful with the snow. 
"So pretty
"Just like you"  as ______ and I saw them backhugging. We started cringing up.
"We'll let you two be."  as the two of us moved far from them. 

"Oppa, you can be cheesy like that too you know" she says. 
"You want to see" I said. 
"No thank you" she says. We both laughed.

Your POV

We both talked, saw Seungcheol oppa and Bora unnie kissing. Jihoon oppa and I took pictures together. It then became colder. 
I felt warmth around me, as Jihoon oppa embraces me behind. He puts his arms around my waist. I know Jihoon oppa likes me...
I decided to place his hands in my coat pocket with my hands holding his. He was taken aback. This is to help him with his performance.

"This is to help you ok" I explained to him.
"Hehe, ok" he cutely smiled.  
Out of the blue, Jihoon oppa started singing a song. It was a boy and girl duet song. So I sang along with him.

JB & Jiyeon - Together =     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4S1rSQ_Yk

I guess Jihoon oppa does take away the painful memories...

We finished the singing the song and started laughing. He hugged me tighter. 
"You'll do well oppa" 
"You too." he replied. He layed his head on my back. "I love...you." he said so quietly, but I heard him say it. Before I could say something to Jihoon oppa.
"Uh-hum" Seungcheol oppa coughed to catch our attention. We pulled apart from our embrace.
"We should go back and have dinner with the others.
"Yeah ok
"And _____, Is it ok if I can stay round yours tonight?
"Whenever" I smiled. 
"Let's go

That was a loving moment with Jihoon oppa. Never felt being loved more than just as a friend ever since...Hansol...Do I still miss...Miss Hansol?