Hide your Feelings

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Jihoon
Hyori
Kiara



Your POV

So I came back home and saw Kiara, watching a movie. 

"Hey! So how was your date?" I asked with excitement. 
"Good, how about yours?" she asked me.
"I had a good time too...but tell me more about your date." as I wait for more information from her.
"Ok, Ok. Seokmin oppa and I...are Going out!!" as we both screamed at the same time. 
"I'm soo happy for you!" I hugged her. 
"Well, what about your date.
"Well..we..umm...kissed" as i looked away from her and bit my lips. 
"O.M.G" with wide open.
"I don't know what came over. I suddenly kissed him back."
"No way. Why?!" she shouted. I was confused. kiara has always teased me about Jihoon oppa. 
"Wait, what?" as I looked at her.
"I mean...you..you still like Hansol" she said. 
"Tsk. no I don't." I lied.
"Quit trying to hide it from me. Admit it, you still like  him..or shall I say Love him"   i sat there in silence. 
"I'm tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep now" 

"Hiding and Lying to yourself won't make you happy" she said.  "That's what you said to me didn't you" I said nothing and walked off to my room.


Jihoon POV

Us Seventeen members, had free practice time, so I praciced my duet song with Seungcheol hyung. 
I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I mean, that was my second kiss. I had a great time yesterday. But, I can't stop thinking about how ______, pulled off from the kiss like that. She still likes Hansol I guess...

Hansol POV  (Back to their dorm: Night time)

I wonder why she wants to meet me up to the rooftop. I opened the door and saw ______ standing there waiting for me. 

"Hey, sorry I kept you waiting" It was so nice for us to be alone like this again. That feeling of love...
"it's okay." she said."
"Is there anything wrong?
"No. I went to the orphanage centre again and Ray and the other kids wanted to give you this. She gave me bag, full of cards, sweets and two handmade people of ______ and I holding hands. 
"What is it?" she asked.
"I thought you've seen it
"I was tempted to look but it's your present"  So I showed her. She smiled and saw her surprised face when she saw the figurines of us. 
"How sweet of them
"Yeah" as she looked up to the stars. There was a small silence. 

"So..how's you and Hyori?" she smiled as she looked at me. 
"Good thanks. You know, we have our ups and downs." she just nodded along to I said. "How about you and Jihoon hyung?"
"What do you mean? We're not together or anything. We're just close friends."   I hope not....
"Any ways, I better go now and ---" but she tripped over my foot and there I caught her.
Our eyes met, my noses touched a bit..our faces were soo close. My heart started beating fast, like the first time we hugged. We didn't day a word.  I didn't want to let her go. Never wanted to, but....
 

Hyori POV

Stupid, Stupid ______. Why is she with Hansol. I came out just to see him and there I see Hansol and ______ smiling and talking at each other at the rooftop. 

- Flashback-
"I will never love you like the way I use to before.  ______, is the person I love and Now I have to hide my love for her because of you." he shouted.
" Are you really happy with my fake love for you? I love you as a friend, but nothing more than that....I'm sorry

-End of Flashback-

But then I have to hide my feelings for you Hansol...