Cake

My Heart 2

Sorry this update was suppose to be from yesterday...
________________________________________________________________________________
You
Jihoon
Hansol
Hyori
Seokmin
Bora


Your POV

Today is Hansol and Seokmin oppa's birthday. It's 00:00 already, so I got my phone out and texted the both of them Happy Birthday. But we still have our practice today, as usual. We'll see them later, right now I need to get some sleep. Later, I'll give them my present too.

Seokmin POV  (Practice finished: Practice Room)

"Awww, thank you" as I kiss her on the cheek. 
"Awww, look at the both of you." as ______ pinches my cheek and gave me present. 
"Thank you" I smiled and hugged her. I opened to see what it was. There were a couple of pictures of Kiara and 2 couple bracelets gaven to me. I'm guessing she wants me to give it to Kiara instead of her. 
"Awww, look at you Kiara" as Bora noona takes away the picture from my hand. 
"You look cute" I told her.  Kiara then crossed her arms and started to chase Bora noona. 
"Thank you ______
"Your welcome" she replied. 

Suddenly, Hyori comes in holding hands with Hansol with a birthday cake. They just came back from their date.
"You bought two?
"Of course" then goes up to ______. "Heyy" she hugs her.  We know ______ and Hyori are friends now, but Hyori has been acting overly nice and strange too...
"______, Kiara and Bora unnie,help me out with the food in the kitchen please
"Yeah sure" She turns to ______.
"I'll be there in a moment." Hyori nodded. 
"I'm coming too!" I shouted with excitement. 

Hansol POV

"Hey Birthday boy! Happy Birthday!" she hugs me. 
"Thank You"  hugging her back. 
"Well, here's your present and I hope you like it" giving me the bag, then going off to the kitchen.  I opened to see what it was with the other members crowding me as well. It was the shirt I wanted when we went out on our date before. She still remembers...
"Oh, so it was for you. She bought that the day...the day after your date, I don't know which one but yeah" placing the cake on the table. 
"She did?" A smile crawled up to my face.                      
"Well, come on let's eat!" she exclaimed. I looked at _____, who was laughing. We might not have had that date we planned for my birthday, but at least I'm with you. 

"Thank you for the shirt" as I gave her a piece of cake. 
"Your welcome. I'm glad you like it"
"I never said I liked it." I jokingly said. 
"Oh really now. Well maybe you'll like this" I turned around and 'SPLAT'. I heard them laughing. I wiped off the cream and chocolate cake off my face. I saw _____ laughing and Kiara taking a picture of me. 
"Why don't we take the picture together" I suggested. 
"Yah, don't you dare ---" This time I laughed at her. I carefully wiped the cream around her face to give a design look. Lol. 
"Hansol..." Hyori said. We stopped wiping icing on each other. There was tension in the atmosphere. 

"Don't forget it's also you birthday sweetheart"  as Kiara dunked his face onto his plate of cake. The members also joined in. At least that got rid of the tension. I forgot I had my 'love' for Hyori not ______. 


Jihoon POV

I went to the kitchen to where ______ was wiping off the cake off her face. 
"You ready?" handing her a towel. 
"Yeah, I'll just get my bag." 
"Don't worry, it's here" holding up her bag. 
"Thank you" 

Of course I was walking next to ______.
"You prepared for the performance?" I asked her. 
"Sort of. you?" looking at the shop nearby.
"Yeah I guess.
"Oppa...can you come with me to the shop quickly"
"Yeah sure. What you getting?
"Cake, I hardly got any" she said. I giggled at her answer. 
"Aigoo." I supped her face. 
"Hehe" giving out a cute laugh. 
I hope we still have times like this...even just as close friends.

Bora POV

I had a week off, so i thought I'd see my Kiara and ______ performance that's in two days. We were getting ready to go to sleep. 
"______, before I go to sleep, can I ask you a question?" standing outside her open door. 
"Yeah sure." 
"Well, you still love Hansol don't you?"
"Why do you think that?" 
"It's obvious...well maybe not to Hansol as much, but yeah."  I explained. "Even Jihoon knows."
"He does?" 
"Yeah, after the kiss. He felt you still love Hansol
"Well....I was getting over him. I can like Jihoon oppa more than just as friend."
"You can't force yourself." coming into her room. "You need to tell Jihoon and Hansol the truth. Tell your own self your true feelings." I told her.