Nightmare

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Kiara
Jihoon
Chan
Soonyoung


Your POV
I'm so happy we get to train sometime with Seventeen, I get to be with Hansol as well. But I'm still getting the same 'dream' everynight. We were all sweating and it's now 10:30 pm. Kiara and I went back to Seventeen's dorm to have pizza with them. I noticed how Hansol laughed brightly with Hyori, or maybe it's just me all nervous. Anyway, after this, Hansol and I will be going to the park. Hehe, Can't wait.
"_____, Let's go" as he took my hand. 
"Don't go out for too long" Soonyoung oppa giving us a lecture with a freaky look. 
"Ok"                                  This time Hyori didn't even cross her arms, but smiled and waved goodbye to us. That's weird. 


"I love you so much, you know that" I told him, linking arms whilst looking up at the night stars. 
"I love you too,...as a Friend"              As a friend?...
"What'd you mean?" I looked at him all confused. 
"I'm sorry _____," he says as he holds my hands out. "Honestly, I still love...Hyori" He said. I can't believe it. It was coming true, my dream. I didn't know what to say.I looked at him, and yes he had a serious face.
"Your joking right" trying to laugh it out, but he didn't say anything. 
"It's better to say the truth now than later, or you'll get hurt even more" holding my hands still. 
"All this time you've used me?!" as I jerked his hand away and tears started coming out. 
"No, I ---
"There were times when you truly loved me right? At least tell me you loved me....
"I tried, but I couldn't forget about Hyori" he said. 
"This is a dream right" as hugging him, still crying.   
"No it's not" as he pulled away from the hug. I gave him one quick kiss. 
"These kisses didn't mean anything to you or any of memories together?" I cried even more. He stood there silence. 
"No, no, I can't believe this. *sigh* Hyori was right, you still love her. I guess I should have listened to her" stepping back from him. 
"______, I ---
"Not only I trusted you, but also my family" He didn't say anything.
"I should go now" I quickly said and turned around to back home and cry. I was hoping he'd run after me, I was wrong.

Hyori's POV

I sat here waiting for Hansol to come back and hug me, saying that I'm his. I told ______, that Hansol still loves me. 
"Noona, you seem really happy today" Chan smiled at me. 
"Of course, I found the truth today" I replied.
"What's that?
"Hansol....still...loves me" then I shrieked and jumped up and down. 
"Well, why aren't you happy?" as they had their eyes wide open. 
"What about ______ noona?" Chan asked. 
"He's dumping her now
"WHAT?!" as Jihoon stood up from his seat. 
"Now?!"    I gave a nod. 
"Possibly..is this any of your doing?
"ME?!" I'm not the bad guy here.  "Why would I control someone's feelings or him to love me again
"Because you can." staring at me, I noticed how Jihoon and Kiara's hand turned into a fist.
"Well, I wouldn't" I crossed my arms. 
"You , come here, I'll seriou---" as Kiara tried to punch me but got stopped. 
"Fine, blame it on me, but ask Hansol yourself." as I stormed out of thteir dorm. 

Kiara's POV
"Nice? Caring? Loving? Pretty?  Yeah right, are you sure that's what she is?!" going on a rage.
"She was
"What we going to say to Hansol?" walking up and down.
"Hyung..." as we saw Jihoon sat down, angry and still with the fist. Sure I'm angry like him, but he loves _____ too and Hansol is . 
"I better go and see if she's ok
"I'll come"
"No, I think she needs me and time alone as well.
"Maybe tomorrow we will all see her
"Hug her tight for me" Jihoon said, letting go of his fist.
"I will, and don't do anything bad to Hansol
"We'll try" chan said which made us chuckle.