Strange

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Kiara
Jihoon
Seokmin


Kiara POV
Something weird, and strange is happening with ______.
"I'm scared" she says with a worried face and almost breaking a plate without looking at the plates she's washing.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "You have a date tomorrow don't you...why are you scared about that?...Don't tell me..." I started blushing and covered my face.
"No, you idiot, not that, no way" she hits me. 
"What then?" laughing at what I just said and thought of. 
"Well, since the birthday celebration, Hyori's 'warning or threat' whatever, made me scared and lose confidence" she told me.
"What'd she say exactly?"
"That Hansol loves her, and he's pretending to love me" 
"Yeah right. Hansol says he loves you
"Yeah but..."
"It might just be that you haven't had enough time with him, and you're missing him" as I pinch her cheeks like a baby. 
"Maybe your right" 
"You have a date tomorrow anyway."          Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Your POV

So today I have a date with Hansol and I had this dream last night that, Hansol actually confesses to me that he was using me to move on from loving Hyori and Hyori had this evil laugh. I'm scared. He loves me right? 
Here i was standing outside shop, where I would meet Hansol. 
"Boo!" a face comes underneath my face.
"Ah!" I screamed and stepped back.
"Yah, you scared me" jokingly punching him.
"Hehe, sorry,but you looked like you were worried about something though"he lifted my head up to see me.  That's right, I believe him. He loves me, I shouldn't worry. 
"Nope, totally happy" I smiled brightly.  
"Let's go"  holding my hands
Here we are at the cinema, ordered popcorn and drinks. We sat down in out seats. I held his hand, then interlocked them.
"Don't worry, this isn't a horror movie" he cutely smiles.
"You'll be scared as well, if we were watching a horror movie" we both laughed. 

Kiara POV
I was here with the Seventeen members and Bora unnie. We were here to just relax and chill together. It was day off. 
"Oppa, _____ has been acting strange lately" I told him
"What'd you mean?
"She's beem dozing off at home and in practice time, forgetting what to do and not concentrating properly." I explained.
"I've noticed that too" as Seokmin oppa came over and sat next to me. I've got to admit, he's gone more handsome. I think I like him...more than just a friend. 
"There was one time, when me and Junhui went to the shop and saw her coming out and didn't even say hi or looked at us. She looked like she was in her own world." He said.
"She's bee like this since when?"
"After the celebration party
"Well, I did see Hyori talk to her alone that night."
"She said that she was scared of losing Hansol by what Hyori said to her that night"
"She'll be fine" He said. 
"She'll be back to her old self soon"    I hope so.