A day I won't forget

My Heart 2

You
Kiara
Seokmin
Jihoon 
Chan
Soonyoung

Hansol

Your POV

Like a normal practice day. Jb and I are now having a break from practicing our duet song, and I've been noticing something, weird about Kiara since she came home last night.

"Noona!" as Chan came up to me. 
"Something wrong?" I asked.
"No, I was going to talk about the subject Kiss and ---" I quickly covered his mouth.
"Will you shut up and not talk about that subject" 
"Why not? I thought you'd go all crazy and go on  fanmode"    I looked at him. I was confused. What does he mean?
"You don't know yet?"
"Know what...?" raising my eyesbrows. 
"Ah" as we heard Kiara behind the door, who didn't quite open the door to get in here. We giggled. 
"I know, you know that Kiara is clumsy at times, but I don't know something is diffe---" 
"They kissed" Chan interrupts me. 
"What" with my mouth open.

"_____, can I...ok, what's the news?" as she came to sit down next to me. 
"Kyaaaaa!" as I hugged her instantly. Jihoon, Soonyoung and Seokmin oppa who were talking then looked at and smiled.
"What's wrong with her?"
"Girl what's wrong with you? How come you didn't tell me you and Seokmin oppa kissed" whispering to her. 
"Woah! How'd you know about this?!" surprised by what I just said. I pointed at Chan, who pointed at Seokmin oppa. I noticed Kiara, starting to blush.
"Oh, noona, your blushing" as we both . 
"Shh, stop" as she hits the both of us, but we continued to .  She knows she liked the kiss.


Jihoon POV

The three of us laughed. 
"Well, I guess _____ finally found out.
"But I don't know what to do. I can't talk to her about it." he said with a worried face. 
"Just be yourself, the crazy, hyper, loud singer you are." We laughed. "Plus I'm sure _____ will do something, like set up a date for you two
"I agree" I nodded. 
"I mean, that was my first, my first kiss." as he bit his lips.  
"Yeah, I recently had my first kiss too." This made had their eyes wide open. 
"When?!
"At the Lunar year, when we were in Incheon.
"You mean with _____?" I nodded.  
"How?" he smiled. They both leaned forward with idiotic smiles on their faces. It made me laugh.

"It was by accident. She was getting pushed by the crowded people and then she dropped her card, so I went down to pick it up, so did she and we were so close that, when we turned around to face each other, ...we kissed." This time it was the two of them shrieking, even more than _____. A day I won't forget. 
"Ohh, Jihoon had his first kiss now." poking me. 
"Who else knows?" he asked.
"You two, Seungcheol hyung and Chan
"Yep, I saw them" Chan smiling and joining our conversation.
"Yes, so you lot don't tell anyone, especially Hansol" I whispered to them. 

Hansol POV

How can I not hear them? Jihoon hyung and _____ kissed...
I'm suppose to be happy...right? 
If I was ______'s boyfriend still, she would have told me and I'd tell Jihoon hyung off, but in a joking way. I can't do that. I'm nothing special to her now. Who am I to do that. 

"Hey, Hansol how's Hyori?" reversing her steps, back to me. If only I can reverse time, when it was the two of us together.
"Uhh, yeah she'll be back here tomorrow." I replied. 
"That's good to hear." She smiled.
"Well, I better go back to practice."
"Yeah, me too" as we separated. We already were...

Did she really forget all the memories we had together?

Your POV

*sigh* What can I do? My heart still beats for him. If only he knew how much I wanted to hug him tighly in my embrace and never let him go and give him a kiss. Who am I to do that now?