Something missing?

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Hyori
Bora
Seungcheol 
Jihoon

Chan

Your POV

Off we went to the practice room. Everyone was there already training. They were on a break when we came. 

"You got bubble tea for us as well?" Jihoon oppa asked whilst smiling. 
"Yes we did" I replied. They all quickly took one, instead Hansol went over and hugged me. I looked over to the side and sawhyori's facial expression. She was smiling. 
"You know you two actually look cute together" she said. 
"Well there's the old first cute couple back." as Seungcheol gives the both of us a hug. 
"Are you ok now?"
"Yes I am actually. Never been better. I'm just glad I'm back to my old self." She looks over to me and Seungkwan. 
"Anytime, we're here for you" as Seungcheol went up face to face to Hyori. Everyone then looked over to Bora unnie who was crossing her arms and then slapped Seungcheol oppa round the head. Everyone laughed at them. Seungcheol oppa gave her a pout.
"Whose hands are you holding so tightly? What's with the close up to her face?" she questioned.
"You" as he held her hands and gave Bora unnie a playful kiss.
"Please, not in front of us this close" Hyori covering her face. Everyone else just started teasing them. 
"Well, we have the violent....*Seungcheol and Bora stares at him*...but cute couple" Everyone nodded to agree. 
"And there's the funny couple" as he looks over to Kiara and Seokmin oppa. 
"That also likes to argue most of the times...but cutely gets on well" as they both pulled a funny face.
I'm glad everyone is happy...but still have a feeling that something is wrong. Something I'm missing...

"Let's all eat dinner together today. My treat, before I go back to America" she announced. 
"Hm. We'd love that" we all smiled.

Hyori POV

I decided to have dinner with them as my treat before i go back to America. We were all having fun. 

"Is there any cute, good-looking boys in America?" asking with curiosity.
"Uh, yeah. I've got one" as she feeds him. 
"Am I not handsome?" as he shows off his muscles. Bora unnie then stuffed him a massive lettuce wrap. 
"Looks like thats a no" jihoon oppa jokingly said. He gets a glare from Seungcheol. 
"Well...there's a few. ok theres lots" they both screamed. 
"Which boy has got to be the most handsome one?" Hansol was about to say something, but Jihoon stopped him a lettuce wrap. 
"Hmmm...Probably Luke" I screamed thinking about his face. They then started teasing me. 
"You really don't think i'm handsome?
"At first it was your face that was hansome...but I fell in love with you because you are you. Your heart is more beautiful" squeezing his face and then giving him a kiss.
"Ahhhh. Noona, Hyung! We're eating here" Lee Chan complaining. I giggled.
"But I agree with ______. I'm sure Bora unnie loves you for the same reason"
"Do you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. 
"No." she answered. "Definitly love you because your you. But if it's looks, I love your smile and dimples because it makes me smile
"Awwww....Ewwww" Chan cringing up along with the other 17 members. 

One day I'll be like them. 
"Who wants more?" I shouted. 
"ME!" Chan raising his hand up. 

Jihoon POV
 

We dropped Hyori off at the hotel. Such a good day today. 
"Hansol, we're going to have a look at the dance again tonight ok" I reminded him. He nodded. 
"But ______, did something happen with Kiara?"
"She's been quiet for most of the today and has been acting weirdly for the past few days." I continued. 
"I've noticed that too..."
"Seokmin is himself but..something still feels odd
"There's something we are missing..."