Time

My Heart 2

You
Hansol
Kiara

Jihoon
Seokmin
Hyori
Chan

 

Your POV
So it was back to training and not much days I got spend some time with Hansol. He practices til late, so we can only call or text each other, but I sometimes tell him off because he needs to focus more. I sometimes get into trouble talking to him during my training too. But for the past few days, Hyori seems to not only watch/join our training but also with Seventeen's practices. I'm worried Hyori is spending more time with Hansol than me. 
"Damn right, you have to be worried" talking with confidence, whilst cutting up the celery to make dinner.
"I'm telling you, she's up to something" waving the celery at me. 
"Ok ok, now stop waving the celery at me. I'm sure it'll be fine."
"Didn't he say to you that Hyori still likes Hansol?" she asked.
"Yeah, but Hansol doesn't" I answered back.
"Because, he loves you" hearing her tearing up. 
"Are you crying?" looking at her back.
"No. Just the the onions I'm cutting up. Why'd you make me cut the onions?!" he cried out loud.
"Ahahaha, you make me smile no matter what, that's why you're my best friend, you know that."
"Hehe Thank you" coming up to me to give me a hug, then putting the onion up to my face.
"Ahh, stop" 

Hansol POV
Late at night and I'm still practicing.
"So...tired" with hardly no energy left, reaching and trying to open the bottle of water.
"Here you go" Hyori opening it for me instead.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"I can't stop thinking about her!" Seokmin pulling his hair and pulling a funny face. Everyone laughed.
"His gone crazy" Jihoon hyung said.
"We haven't talked about my confession, she hasn't.. *sigh*" giving up his sentence.
"Hey, don't give up" patting his back.
"We're training with them tomorrow aren't we?"
"Yes!" I smiled brightly.
"At least someone's happy, what about me?" hiding his smiling face.
"Ehh, hyung what are you talking about?" laughing at him. 
"Hyori you know, you don't have to stay up with us this late.
"I want to" she smiled.
"Aren't you sleepy?"   She shaked her head. 
"I'm just happy, _____ and I will be together for the day." whilst getting out my phone to text her.
"What about me?" I heard Hyori say quietly, but if I reply it'd make an awkward atmosphere, so I pretended like I didn't hear her.


Jihoon POV
So Hyori decided to eat snacks with us because she knows we'll still be hungry. I could see her being clingy to Hansol. 
"Hyung, isn't that _____ noona?" pointing at a distance to a dark corner.
"Yeah it is
"Let's go and talk to her instead, since, Hyori noona will be all moody when she sees _____ noona" Chan suggested. 
"Good idea" so we decided to stop and Chan pretending to do his laces so we could be at the back of the group.

"Noona!" Chan shouted quietly.
"Oh, Chan-ah. Jihoon oppa" she smiled and gave us a hug. 
"How come you didn't call out Hansol hyung's name?" he asked.
"Well, I saw Hyori..." 
"You noticed how she's fake with you huh"   She nodded.
"Just tell him I said hi and give him a hug for me too" 
"Don't you want to go in with us...I mean bad idea?"   
"You don't say" as we heard Kiara behind me. "This late and she's still lingering around Hansol" crossing her arms. 
"And what about the confession Jihoon hyung said to you? Have you ---" murmuring the rest as I jokingly punch him. 
"Lee Chan say what?" then she realizes what he just said. "What! You confessed to her and ---"  pointing at me but then _____ grabbed her. 
"Umm, we'll go now."  
"Good night" as she hugged Chan. 
"Good night oppa" as she hugged me. I could see the two raising their eyebrows at me. 
"Can I talk to you at the rooftop tomorrow?" she whispered in my ear. 
"yeah sure" I replied back.