Accident

My Heart 2

You
Jihoon
Hansol
Seungcheol


Your POV 

In my bed, lying down and just staring at the ceiling.  Did that really happen? Musn't think about it. What do I do tomorrow?

_____________________________________
(Practice 1:30pm)

In less than 10 minutes, Seventeen will be here. I hope it doesn't go awkward. Whilst we were waiting for them, I continued practicing with Jb for our duet together that we need to perform soon. 

"Hey guys" as we see a lively Seungcheol oppa smiling at all of us. We all said hello and then I saw Jihoon oppa...

Jihoon POV

It's been 1 hour since we came to the practice room and I still haven't had a conversation with ______. 
"Hyung, so its this?" Hansol asking me a question. Of course I heard him, but no words came out.
"Hyung, are you ok?" waving the paper in front of my face.
"Uh, yeah yeah" I smiled, getting back to myself.  I then saw that sad look as he looks at ______.
"Why don't you talk to her?" as he pushes me to where Seungcheol hyung and _____ were talking. 
"Seungcheol hyung can you help me please" he says. 
"Yeah ok"  as they went off to the other room, leaving me and ______ alone.  I know Hansol is still sad...it must be hard for him to let her go still...


So ______ and Isaid nothing except hi. Awkward. Need to think of something.
"How's your duet performance" I asked. The one thing I could think of. 
"Uhh, yh, pretty good. Paired with Jb," she replied. 
"Jb. Ohhh." as we all know Jb has a good, powerful voice.  It became silent again. 
"Umm, about yesterday..." she says. 
"Yeah, ummm. Let's forget about it. It was an accident anyway" smiling at her. 
"Yeah, it was. it was an accident."
"Let's not worry or get awkward with something little like that. It was an accident anyway"  But it was a 'something little' to me. 


Hansol POV

Seungcheol hyung and I went to find Jihoon and _____ because we needed Seokmin hyung, who was nowhere to be found. They sure look happy and looks like ______ has moved on. I should as well...shouldn't I...

"Yah, Jihoon-ah" as we sat next to them. "Where's Seokmin gone?
"Oh, he's gone somewhere with Kiara"
"Oh. Like on a date?!" taken by surprise.
"Yeah, something like that."
"Didn't you hear them say they were going?"
"No actually even though Seokmin has a big voice." as we all agreed and laughed. _____ and I made eye contact. She continued to smile, so did I, but deep inside I'm in pain. 
"But didn't she say they were going after practice. We've got 30 mins left."  looking at _____.
"Oh, yeah but it's better if they go now or they'll miss it." 
"Miss what?
"Where did they go?
"You'll find out soon." she said.  At least things are working out for Seokmin hyung and Kiara.