Now or Never

My Heart 2

 

You
Hansol
Jihoon
Soonyoung
Bora
Seungcheol
Hyori

Your POV

"Well, it really looked like she sang that songwith full of emotions. Thinking of how we broke up and how you still miss me and love me" I gave a slight giggle, to not make things awkward, bringing up the breakup story. 

"What if it was" I said whicch he was taken aback.
"
Umm, what do you mean?" he asked.     It's now or never. 
"Still....I love you Hansol" His eyes shot out wide. 
"
Uhhh, I ---"
"I know you still like Hyori, But I can't keep my true feelings to myself. I...I miss you" holding back my tears. 
"
_____-ah. I too ---" listening to his thought. 
"
Hansol-ah!" Jihoon called.
"
_____-ah!" Hyori called. We both turned to the side to see Jihoon oppa and Hyori. 
"Heyy, your just in time for the food is about to come" I smiled and hugged the both of them."
"
How come your both outside?"
"Uhh...we're waiting for the food, right?" as I looked at him. He nodded back. 
"
Why don't we go inside and let the two of them wait. It's cold." as Hyori linked arms with me. 
"Yeah sure" I turned around to look at Hansol, who looked back at me. He mimed the words:  'Talk to you later'. I gave him a smile. 


Jihoon POV

"
Honestly you weren't waiting for the food, were you?" raising my eyebrows.

"What do you mean hyung?" he replied. 
"She told you how she felt about you right" I said. 
"Yeah, she did.I want to tell her I miss her too, that I love her, not Hyori. I want to tell her the truth"
"Tell her then. It's now or never.
"But Hyori's hurt enough already. I shouted at her...
"I'm sure Hyori will change."
"I hope so.." lowering his head down. "But what about you hyung?" he asked me. 
"Me? My love story hasn't ended. It's just beginning" he said. Then we both cringed. 
"I guess this is what happens to you when you fall in love" as we both laughed. 
"Thank you hyung" he smiled. 
"Well, Let's be happy, because food is here" as we both cheered. 

Hyori POV

"Thank you" as she gave me a piece of pizza. I'm really happy as I'm becoming more closer to ______. I guess I've missed hanging out sith Seventeen and Bora unnie, with my friends like the old times. I've been focusing too much on Hansol, who doesn't love me like I love him.

"Hyori, heard you were going back to America soon?
"Yeah, I'll be going back in a few days."
"What to study there again or to get a few things and live in Korea forever?"
"I'm not sure
"Who'll stick up for us, if CEO is in a bad mood?" he jokingly said. Bora unnie slapped him gently. We laughed. 
"Whether you live there or here, we are here
"Yes" as she hugged me. 
"What about Hansol?"  I sat there silent. 
"He'll be happy, without me" I answered
"I'm sure that's not true"
"Yeah, I mean, your a couple. He'll miss you"
"Yeah, he will. We'll miss you too"
"Tsk, a couple?" I wondered myself. Thinking about it, I started to cry. I saw the others looking over our way.
"Are you ok?"

I turned to look at ______ who sat beside me.  "I'm sorry...." I cried.