Chapter 21

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jin went to your campus to spied on you. He was inside his Lotus Elise's car.

He used sun glasses, black jacket and hat so no one notice him. He parked his car in front of your campus. He looked around the building to find you. Some hot girls saw his car and whistled at him with seducing tone. A girl bit her lips and winked at him. Jin put off his glasses and grinned at the girl.

15 minutes after, you walked outside the building with L.Joe, Eunji and Jimin. "There you are." Jin whispered when he saw you. You waved at Jimin and Eunji before went with L.Joe. You linked arm with him.

"Who's the is he?!" Jin asked with annoying tone. He took his phone and called someone. "I want you to find out who's the guy that going with her right now!" Jin shouted and threw his phone to passenger'seat. He hit the wheel and drove off from there.

------

Arrived home, you saw the pairs of V's shoes. That means V was in the house. You went to his room and knocked on his door. There's no answer. You decided to open his door. You walked in. You saw V was lied down on his bed, sleeping. "Poor TaeTae.. You must be so tired." You walked to him and covered him with blanket before went out from his room.

At night, you had a phone call from your lovely sweety emo boyfriend. You told him about V that seemed so tired. You worried about him but L.Joe made sure if V was okay. "Okay oppa, see you tomorrow. Love you~" You hung up and ready for dinner.

You went into dinning room but you didn't see V's figure. "Where's TaeTae?" You asked the butler. "Young master Taehyung skip dinner, young miss." The butler answered. "What?! He can't skip dinner! He needs to eat!" You said and took a plate. You put some foods on it. You took a glass of water and brought it to his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter