Chapter 31

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bzz.. Bzz..

L.Joe awake when he felt his phone vibrated. He cracked his next and looked at your peaceful sleep face. 'Angel' L.Joe smiled. He brushed your hair gently.

'Ah! Did i fell asleep in here?' L.Joe asked himself. And then he took his phone. '7.45 AM? Oh great.' He said on his mind. After that L.Joe opened a message he got. 'Unknown number?'

L.Joe opened the message he got. He read it slowly. Not long after that he looked at you and stood up. He covered you with blanket and pecked your forehead. After that L.Joe walked slowly to the door not wanting you to awake.

L.Joe went to the door beside yours and knew that it's must be V's bedroom. L.Joe knocked on it but there is no answer. He knocked it again but still no answer until the butler said V didn't come home. L.Joe nodded and thanked him then leaved your house to find V.

L.Joe called V. "Where are you?"

"BTS's hangout place, why?"

"We need to meet. I have something to tell you."

"Fine. Go to BTS's apartment. Here the address."

After V told the address, L.Joe back home first to took a bath. Done, he went to BTS's hangout.

"What's wrong?" V asked L.Joe directly when he arrived. L.Joe gave his phone to him. V took it and read the message.

"Let's meet in abandoned building near Namdaemun tomorrow night. Alone! If you still want ~~~ to be safe.

Jin."

V almost threw L.Joe's phone but luckily RapMon took it first and read it. "Oh my.. He's being crazy! Hyung what are you doing?" RapMon asked.

"I don't get it with Jin hyung anymore." J-Hope shook his head. "Me too. He's chaged to.. More bad?" RapMon asked. L.Joe just silent.

"So you will go there alone?" Suga asked. L.Joe still silent for a moment and then nodded. "You can get killed!" Jungkook said to him. "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter