Chapter 19

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongdaemun, the area where people can waste their money for shopping. You were in there right now with L.Joe, since V just left like that.

You went to many shops to saw many cute ang girly accessories, while L.Joe just followed you. You linking arm with him and went to one shop to another shop.

First, you went to Etude House, tried some new make up from lipstick, eye shadow, blush on and eyeliner. When you tried the eyeliner, you showed it to L.Joe. "Oppa~ do you want one? It's a new brand." You asked your emo boyfriend. L.Joe just shrugged. "If you don't want it, i will buy it for myself then." You said happily and paid for it. L.Joe brought all your shopping bags.

Next, you went to Victoria's secret. At first, you wanted to test how loyal L.Joe was. You wanted to know if L.Joe want to accompany you shopping in here or not. And yes, L.Joe kept accompany you shopping at Victoria's secret. Many guys won't go in because they feel so embarassed. But L.Joe just went in without any hesitate. You smiled.

Some people whispered to each other about how nice L.Joe was. Wanted to accompany his girlfriend shopping some lingeries and other clothes. L.Joe sat on the couch while you tried some lingries but you didn't find that you like but then you found two lingeries, but you confused which one to buy. You wanted to ask L.Joe which one should you buy but you so shy to ask it. If you're with V, you will ask him directly. But because you were with L.Joe, you just kept looked at it.

Someone tapped your shoulder from behind, you spun around. "Byunghun oppa!" You said and hurriedly hid the lingeries on your back. "Just show me." L.Joe told you. "Uhh?" You blinked. "You confused to pick one right? I will pick one for you." L.Joe answered and you blushed.

L.Joe said it calmly but your heart beating so fast. Finally, you showed him two lingeries that you like. L.Joe looked at the first one and then the second one. "So..?" You asked him. "This one." L.Joe pointed to the second one. You looked at it and nodded. "I will buy it then!" You beamed happily and went to the cashier.

After hours of shopping, you and L.Joe ate ice creams in Baskins Robins. Maybe not your favorite ice cream's shop but hey, who hates BR?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter