Chapter 10

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You knocked on V's bedroom door. Unlike him, you will knock first before come in. But there was no answer from him. You turned the door knob and opened the door. "Taehyungie?"

You searching for him all over the corner but there was no sight of him. You can heard splash of water from his bathroom. You walked there and knocked on the door. "Tae, are you taking a bath?"

V turned off the water. "Yes.." He shouted from the inside. "Okay.. I'll wait." You told him and sat on his chair. You saw some ripped envelopes and papers. You took it and looked at it. "Another love letters? I thought he won't read it." You put back the later and playing with V's phone.

5 minutes later, V came out from the bathroom shirtless. A towel wrapped his waist to below. His hair wet. Maybe his fans will faint directly to see him like this.

"Do you have any plan today?" You asked him still played with his phone. V walked to his closet. "Yes, i do have." V answered and looking for his clothes. "I want to tell you about it after i took a bath so maybe i will tell you now."

"What is it? What's your plan?" You asked him still focus on his phone. "BTS hold a party today in our hangout place. Do you want to come? They wanted you to come." V told you and started to used his clothes.

"Really?!" Your eyes sparkled. "Yeah.. They really miss you." V nodded and sat beside you. "I miss them too! I'll go get ready first." You said and ran to your room.

Done, You and V told the butler that both of you will go to somewhere. The butler bowed and opened the door for the both of you. But you suprised to saw Eunji already in front of the door, ready to knock.

"Eunji?" You blinked. "Hi.." Eunji smiled and waved. "What are you doing?" You asked her. "I want to go here and playing with you and V." Eunji saw you and V dressed up nicely. "Oh.. Do both of you want to go?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I don't know you will come because you didn't tell me first." "Sorry.." Eunji apologized. "How bout you just come with us?" V asked.

"Where?" Eunji asked. "My group party." V answered. "Can i come too?" Eunji blinked many times. "Sure." V nodded and the three of you get into the car and drove off.

"So.. What kind of group do you have?" Eunji asked V. "Since a little, i have 6 friends and we always together. We called ourselves BTS." V answered and smiled.

"BTS? Stand for?" "Bulletproof Boy Scouts." V proudly answered. "Bangtan? Ohh.." Eunji nodded. "So it contains 7 people including you?" V nodded again.

Your car stopped in front of a little apartement building. The three of you got out from the car and came in. "Who live in here?" Eunji asked. "No one. This is just our hangout place. If we gathering or hold a party, we always use this place."  "Ahh.." Eunji nodded.

You stopped in front of a door number 579. You pressed the bell. "It's them! It's them!" You can heard voices from the inside. "Are you sure it's okay to me to come?" Eunji asked again. "They don't mind. They like girls." V laughed. Eunji hit his arm. "Aww.." V his arm and Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Hiiii V!" J-Hope opened the door and greeted. "Hey hyung." V smiled. J-Hope turned to you. "Ahhh.. You come!!!" J-Hope hugged you tightly. "Ohhh.. Can't.. Breathe..." You told him and he released you. J-Hope laughed. "Sorry.." And his eyes pointed at Eunji.

"Who's this cutie?" J-Hope wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh come on.." V shook his head and came in. "Jung Eunji imnida." Eunji introduced herself. "I am ~~~ and V's new bestfriends. And sorry if i come along."

"No problem! We like if many people come here! And my name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me Sweetie~" J-Hope winked. You slapped his shoulder. "Stop it!" J-Hope chuckled. "Just call me J-Hope." Eunji nodded and he let you and Eunji in.

V already gathered with the other. Eunji saw Jimin and Jimin saw Eunji too. He walked to you and Eunji. "Eunji? What are you doing in here?"

"I just come to ~~~'s house but they already wanted to go here so i just came along." Eunji explained him. Jimin nodded. "Are you part of BTS too?" Eunji asked. Jimin nodded again. "That's why me and V are bestfriend." Jimin proudly answered.

"Noona!!" A guy ran to you and hugged you. "I miss you noona~" He smiled at you. "I miss you too Jungkook. How are you?" You asked. Jungkook released you and answered "I'm fine. And i know you're fine too." You smiled. "Correct!"

"Aww.. Who's this cutie?" Eunji asked you. "His name is Jeon Jungkook. The magnae in BTS." You told her. "Are you ~~~ noona and V hyung's friends?" Jungkook asked Eunji. "Yes i am." Eunji smiled. "Nice to meet you noona." "Nice to meet you too."

Now the other BTS came to Eunji and introduced themselves. "My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster or RapMon for short." RapMon introduced himself.  "Are you like to rap?" Eunji asked. "Short of." RapMon nodded.

"And my name is Min Yoongi but just call me Suga." Suga reached his hand out and Eunji shook it. "Hi all.. My name is Jung Eunji. I am friends with V, ~~~ and Jimin." You bowed. "And sorry to join your party."

"It's fine tho. Many people more be fun." Suga nodded. The other started to drink or eat or played poker or watching movie.

Eunji nudged you. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter