Chapter 26

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday morning at 9 A.M V stepped outside the house already. Usually he still sleeping at this time. He walked lazily with sleepy face and yawned many times. 'Why i should wandering around in the morning like this? Specially when Sunday.' He thought. 'It's all his fault. I will break his leg after this.' He stopped walked for a moment.

"ARRRGGHHH..  WHY I NEED TO WOKE UP THIS EARLY????!" V screamed because he hate the idea to woke up and going somewhere.

Before, at 6 A.M V got a message from L.Joe. "Morning V. Can we meet at the cafe near your house at 9:30 A.M? I need to ask something important."

V read it with eyes open a little and replied with many typos. "Uh.. Dhy du yoi wamt to mept me? Wats impiryanr? (Why do you want to meet me? What's important)" Luckily L.Joe can read it. After that he back to slept but then a message came again and V forced himself to took his phone and read the message. "It's about ~~~. And don't tell her i'm going to meet you."

"Huh? About ~~~?" V mumbled and then replied "Okay." Then he back to slept and awake at 8:50 A.M. He opened his eyes widely when realized what time is it and hurriedly took a bath.

And now he seemed so regret to going meet L.Joe. Finally like forever, V arrived in the cafe and saw L.Joe used all black and the eyeliners as always. He sat in front of him and lied his head on the table. "You have no life don't you?" V asked slowly. "Still use that eyeliners?" V asked again. L.Joe didn't answer it. "Spill it out. My sleep won't wait." V continued. 

L.Joe looked at V and started to spoke "Who's the person that you shouted at, in the campus back then?" V straighted up his head and looked at L.Joe like his sleepyness vanished. "You saw?" L.Joe nodded. "You said something like 'don't get near ~~~.' So who is he?" L.Joe asked.

"Someone that you don't need to know." V answered. "But you need to tell me. Because yesterday at Lotte World, i felt someone followed us all the time and.. And tried to ruined our date." L.Joe told V. "Really?! Damn!" V hit the table with his fist. "So you better tell me who is he."

V looked at L.Joe for a moment and then sighed. "His name is Jin." L.Joe listened. "He was ~~~'s ex-bastardboyfriend." V continued. "~~~ really loved him at first and confessed to him. That guy accepted her so kindly but then.. He.. He betrayed her! He cheated on her! He kissed another girl and ~~~ saw it! That bastard didn't apologized or tried to comfort her! He never! After i knew it, i almost killed him! But that five i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter