Chapter 2

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day you and V went to the college. Both of you went to Konkuk University with the same major, business.You and V went to your first class and you suprised to saw Jimin already sat in the class."Jimin-ah!" You waved and ran to him. "Hey ~~~-ah, we're in the same class too?" ''I don't know that you will attend Konkuk too." You said to him.

Jimin laughed. "Me and V already talked about this." "Really?" "Yeah.. Where is he anyway?"

You looked around and saw V already made many friends. "Not suprised at all." You chuckled and Jimin smiled.

"You can sit in front of me. You don't mind if i sit with V right?" Jimin asked and you nodded. "Not at all."

After that, you introduced yourself to some of new friends and back to your seat. V still talked with his new friends."Excuse me, whether this seat is empty?" A cute girl asked.You nodded. "Can i sit in here?" "Sure." You smiled and she took a seat.

"My name is Jung Eunji, what's yours?" Eunji asked. "Kim ~~~." You answered. "Nice to meet you ~~~." "Nice to meet you too Eunji-ssi."

"Just call me Eunji. Don't be too formal." Eunji said and smiled. "Okay, just call me ~~~ too." You smiled too and both of you already comfortable with each other.

"Hi, my name is Park Jimin." Jimin reach out his hand for shake. Eunji shook it. "Jung Eunji." "Hope we can be bestfriend." "Sure we can." Eunji chuckled.

"Don't try to steal my new bestfriend!" You warned Jimin. "Ahh.. Both of you already became a bestfriend?" Jimin blinked.

You and Eunji saw each other and laughed. "Girls." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"By the way, who's that guy? He seems pretty popular." Eunji asked when she saw V being centre of attentions.

"Don't mind him. That just his nature." you replied and played with your phone.

"Don't tell me you like him?" You choked and Eunji chuckled. "Slow.." You shook your head. "He's my brother."

"Your brother?!" Eunji kinda suprised. You nodded. "My twin brother."

"Twin? You're twin? Wow.. I never have twin friend before." Eunji chuckled. "But looks like you have different personality from him."

"Yeah.. He really easy going person. I don't like to socialize with many people." You shrugged and Eunji nodded. Then the both of you talked about many girls things.

"Huaa.. Who's this?" V suddenly came and sat on your table.

"Hi, Jung Eunji imnida." Eunji smiled and held out her hand. "V." V said shortly and took her hand and shook it.

"~~~ already told many things about you." Eunji said. "Really? Wah.. So i don't need to introduce myself more." V chuckled and winked. Eunji blushed.

"Stay back V. She already made a bestfriend with ~~~." Jimin told V  while proped his head with his hand.

"Really? That fast ~~~." "We just match with each other so yeah.." You said and stuck out your tounge.

V chuckled and took a seat beside Jimin. The lecture came in and the class started.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter