Chapter 30

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin at his huge bedroom. The maids was cleaned his red burned bruised cheek using a wet towel. "Uhh.. ! Go slowly !" Jin spat at the maids.

"Sorry young master." The maids subdue their head and apologized. "Just get out from here! You can't even work properly!" Jin shouted at them. The maids bowed and went out from his room.

Jin took a mirror and saw his red cheek. He touched it slowly and winced. "Uhh.. It will gone soon right?" Jin asked to himself. "What a pain. My precious cheek." He said and tried to compressed himself with the wet towel.

"That girl! Such a fool! How dare she did that to me!" Jin said while glared at his reflection on the mirror.

*Later today*

"My.. My.. I know who you are. You're ~~~'s bestfriend right?" Jin asked with smiled on his face. "I don't need to answering you!" Eunji said. Jin chuckled.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" Jin chuckled again. 'What is he trying to do? Flirty Bastard!' Eunji thought.

"Listen here pretty lady. I will give you everything. E.Vry.Thing. you want. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, everything but you need to help me." Jin made an offer. "Help you? Help you with what?" Eunji asked.

"Bring ~~~ to me. No one will knows if you do that." Jin grinned. "If you bring ~~~ to me, you can buy anything you want. How that sound?" Jin asked.

Eunji silent. She thought for a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter