Chapter 36

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night at 8 PM. BTS gathered in the room where's V stayed. You haven't showed up until now. They all worried specially L.Joe.

"We've been checked to her house but the maid said she hasn't comeback since last night." J-Hope told the other. "What?!" L.Joe stood up from his chair. "She hasn't?!"

J-Hope nodded. "The maids checked to her room and all the rooms but no sign of her." J-Hope continued. Eunji closed with her hand. "It can't be right.."

All eyes, except L.Joe looked towards Eunji. "Jin hyung?!" Jungkook pointed out. "It can be Jin hyung did something to noona!" "That's right! Jin hyung have big chances to get ~~~ without V around!" Jimin said.

L.Joe widened his eyes. "Damn!" He punched the wall. "Why i'm so stupid to let her went alone last night!" "Hey.. It's not your fault okay?" RapMon tried to comforted him. "It's all my fault!" L.Joe still blamed himself.

"Okay calm down. We can't contacted her and it's obvious if we call Jin hyung he will make a move." Suga explained. "So now it's better for us to looking of ~~~ secretly. If can, near Jin hyung's house." Suga continued.

"Good! I'm agree." RapMon nodded. "Me too!" Jimin raised his hand. "Me either!" J-Hope added. Jungkook and Eunji nodded.

"Okay! We go now!" Suga commanded. L.Joe nodded. No matter what, he needs to find you.

"Eunji stay here if maybe ~~~ comeback. And if maybe V awake." Suga told Eunji and looked at sleeping V. Eunji nodded. "Let me."

"Let's go!" Suga said and the others rushed out. "Since when Suga hyung become the leader?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin shrugged. "But all his said are true."

BTS and L.Joe now scattered around to find you. They hoping to find you. They relieved  because V still sleeping.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter