Chapter 8

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and L.Joe was walking together to the campus. Before, you and L.Joe unpurposely met on your way to the campus.

"Hmm.. Oppa?" You looked at him. He doesn't answering. "Do you still want to go to the beach?" You asked him. He not replying you.

"It just.. If you want to go there, i'll come with you but if you don't want to.. Just cancel it." You told him still looked at him.

"Go there or not, it will be the same for me. I don't care." L.Joe answered coldly. You pouted. 'He still so cold! But at least he let me to be his friend.'

"I need your answer oppa, if you still want to go there or not." You said to him. "No. Too many people in the beach. I don't like crowded place."

"So we just cancel it?" You asked and blinked. He stopped his step and looked at you. "Yes." He shortly answered and walked again.

------

In the campus, V and Jimin came out from the toilet. "You didn't come here with ~~~?" Jimin asked.

"No. She told me to go first because she was busy searching for her shirt." V answered. "Shirt? Girls always like that. Too much clothes they have but rarely using it but when it gone, Bam! They will go insane."

V laughed. "How can do you know much about that?" "My mom, she always like that." Jimin rolled his eyes. V still laughed and patted Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin stopped. "Oh God! I forget to borrow Business Administration book! I'll go to the library first! See you later V." Jimin said and ran.

"Geez that kid." V shook his head and continued walking.

"Do you know the girl name Kim ~~~?" A girl asked to her friend. V heard it and stopped on his track. "Nope. Why?" her friend asked.

"She's the girl that who always with the emo guy!" The girl said. "Ohh.. Yes yes! That girl, why?" "I think she likes him." The girl said.

"No way! No one like him. Impossible!" Her friend said to the girl. "So why she keep together with him if she not likes him?" Her friend shrugged and they started to walked away from their spot, still talking about it.

V continued walking to his class until he saw you with L.Joe just came together. You talking,smiling to him and waved before went to your class.

V rolled his hands into fists and gritted his tooth. V walking so fast to L.Joe. "Follow me!" He told him. L.Joe recognized him and followed him. V went to the back of the building where there was no people around.

V spun around and faced L.Joe. V pulled L.Joe's collar. "Stay away from ~~~!" V told L.Joe. L.Joe just staring at V.

"Don't talk or come to ~~~ again! Your hear me?! This is my warning to you! I don't like you to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter