Chapter 3

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Eunji walked around the campus because it still early to go home. You didn't want to go home yet so you decided to walked around. Konkuk was one of the biggest university in Korea, because you still new so you wanted to saw the whole campus.

"Where's V and Jimin?" Eunji asked you while ate her chips. "Maybe playing basket." You shrugged.

"Don't you have other idea instead just walked up and down?" Eunji ate her chips again.

"No. Beside, i never explore the whole campuse before, so i want to do it now." You walked happily like a kid walk in the park. "Twins really don't have any different. Childish." Eunji shook her head and followed you.

You and Eunji arrived in the Art and Design departement's building and both of you came in. Inside, so many painting and art things even there was some statues.

You heard someone played a piano. The strain so beautiful to be heard. You followed the sound leaving Eunji alone and stopped in front of a door. The door not closed properly so you can peeked inside.

You saw someone played the piano like a maestro. "So amazing." You whispered. "He must be really love playing piano."

While you still peeking inside the room, students whisperer who passed by in there can be heard. It disturbing your ear. "Uhh.. It's not good listening piano with those whispers." You huffed and whirled then you stopped in there like a statue. Maybe if you a real statue, you already on display.

"You.. You're.." you stuttered.

In front of you was the emo guy that you bumped before. He just stood in there, stared at you without let out any sound.

'That's why the students kept whispering. It's because of him.' You really wanted to slap your face right now.

"~~~!" Eunji came and suprised to saw you with the emo guy.

You took a deep breathe and started to asked "Umm.. Do you want to go into this room?"

The students in there gasped that you talked to him. The emo guy still didn't uttered any words.

You gulped. "If.. If you want you to come in, maybe you can tell me before so i can go aside."

The emo guy still didn't talking. You felt so nervous. In the end, Eunji walked to you and pulled your hand and leaved that place.

"Fyuuh.. So close." Eunji wiped her forehead. "Don't try to talk with him again. He's so scary. The rumor it's true."

You didn't replied her and looked behind. "There is something about him."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Let's go home." You said and walked away. Eunji just blinked then followed you.

------

The next day, You walked alone to your class because V was being kidnapped by his new friends. He always got new friends everyday. And you remembered it's not even a week you study as a college's student but V already got about 20 confessions from senior or another freshmen.

You see some students ran to somewhere. You curious so you following them. You can see crowded in there. You cannot saw what happened so you tried to pushed them slowly so you can see what happened.

In the middle of the crowd, the emo guy was being bullied by some guy students. They berated and abused him.

One of them pulled his collar and said something bad to him. Another one undermine his bag. And the one who looked like the boss just stood in there with crossed arms.

You put your hand on your mouth. You didn't believed all those people really cruel. And you even didn't understand why the emo guy didn't tried to defense himself. He just let the guys hurting himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter