Chapter 40

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe walked slowly and weakly. His left's hand covered by bandages because he stabbed it severely last night. His eyes was red. He's sleepless. L.Joe really really pale. His eyes just focus to the front.

L.Joe heading toward the hospital where V stayed. He still has a little hope that he can find you. Just a little hope.

When he arrived in front of V's inpatient room, L.Joe hoping that V have awake already and ready to nagging at him because losing his lovely twin sister.

But when L.Joe opened the door, V still sleeping silently. His hope fell.

L.Joe walked to the chair beside V's bed and sat on the chair. "Don't you want to see your sister?" L.Joe asked the sleeping V. V just kept sleeping.

"Don't you miss her? Why you don't wake up?" L.Joe asked the sleeping V again.

L.Joe hates himself because he can't save you. He felt like a useless boyfriend. Uh ex-boyfriend exactly.

Click.

Someone opened the door. L.Joe looked up. It's BTS and Eunji.

"L.Joe?" RapMon asked. "You're here already?" L.Joe not answering. "Wah you're like a zombie! Your eyes were red! And you really pale! Are you sick? Did you have enough sleep?" J-Hope asked.

L.Joe kept didn't answering. "Still sleeping huh? V?" Suga shook his head. He walked toward V's bed. "Wake up handsome boy. Your sister need you."

Eunji felt sad to L.Joe. She saw L.Joe's left hand covered by bandage. "L.Joe-ssi.. What happened to your hand?" Eunji asked him worried.

L.Joe hid it into his jacket's pocket. "Nothing." Eunji knew it's a lie. She really wanted to help him but she didn't know the way.

Eunji closed her eyes. 'You need to be okay ~~~. Your lover really need you. Your twin either.'

------

Meanwhile the night, you will go to the party that Jin's friend held.

Jin picked the dress that good for you and meanwhile you just silently sat on the bed.

"This one? Or this one?" Jin held up two dress with blood red color and black rose color. "I like both." Jin nodded.

"Which one do you like?" Jin asked you. You just sighed and didn't answering him. Jin shrugged and kept looking the other dress.

You stood and walked to the balcony. The winds blew your face gently. You looked at the night stars. Now you just kept obeyed Jin. You were tired. You didn't know what to do anymore. Just hoping an guardian Angel will help you.

And then you touched the necklace that lingered on your neck. It's the guardian Angel's necklace that L.Joe had given to you for your birthday.

'Byunghun oppa..' Your tear fell. 'What should i do?'

"~~~." You heard Jin had called you. You wiped your tear and went in.

"Use this one, yes?" Jin held the black rose gown. You just nodded. "Great! The maid will help you. I'll be waiting outside." Jin said and walked out from your room. You sighed weakly.

15 minutes after. You walked out from your room using the black rose gown and black heels. You went down stairs.

Jin sat on the couch waiting for you. He used his tux already. And then he stood up from his seat when he saw you on the stairs. His eyes can't leave from you. He's so stunned by your beautiness.

You walked to him slowly. "I think i'm not good using this dress?"

Jin shook his head. "Nonsense. You're so beauty.." You blushed hearing Jin's comment.

"Let's go. The car is ready." Jin said and held your hand.
 

At the party. Many p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter