Chapter 15

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here!" You beamed when you arrived at Carribean Bay. L.Joe just looked around. 'This is the first time i come here.'

"Come on oppa!" You dragged L.Joe. After bought the tickets, you and L.Joe went to changing room. "I'll go to the ladies and you go there." You said and pointed to men's changing room. L.Joe nodded and you ran to women's changing room.

10 minutes after, L.Joe ready with his swimming trunks. He waited for you in front of the women's room. Not long after that, you walked out from the room. "Oppa!" You waved at him excitedly. L.Joe's eyes balls almost popped out. He opened his mouth onto 'O' shapes. '! She's so gergous..' L.Joe gulped. Every boys in there kept their eyes on you.

You were wearing a black bikini that just covered your private part but it didn't like a . It showed your perfect legs, thin tummy and slim body. The point was it really suit you perfectly. You walked to him. "What's wrong oppa?" You asked him. "There is something wrong with me?" You continued and checked yourself. "No.. Nothing.." L.Joe blinked and stuttered. "Are you okay oppa?" You asked him again. "Yea.. Yeah.. Let's go." He said and you nodded happily.

You and L.Joe went to waves's pool first. "Yuhuuuu..." You cheered while ran into the pool. L.Joe followed you from behind. The waves pushed you back. You kept swimming to the front but the waves kept pushing you back.

V and Jimin arrived at Carribean Bay and changing to swimming trunks. Girls giggled to them to made attentions and whispered to each other. V saw you and L.Joe walking to stream's pool. You hand to hand with L.Joe. V almost fainting! He saw you used a y bikini and feeling like to explode! "Wow.. ~~~ so y.. Rawr.." Jimin said and V hit him hard on the back. "Ouchh.. What was that?" Jimin asked and rubbed his back. "Watch your eyes! It's my twin that you saw!" V gave Jimin a death glare. "She's my bestfriend!" Jimin replied back and both of them started to following you and L.Joe

Now you and L.Joe at stream's pool. You took a swimming ban and you sat on it. "Oppa! Push me!" You said to L.Joe. L.Joe nodded and pushed the swimming ban. L.Joe can heard some people arounds whispered. "They're so a cute couple!" "I'm envy them!" "I want to have a boyfriend like that! Omo!!" "Oppa! Why you can't be like him?!" L.Joe smiled inside. 'Did i and ~~~ really looks like a couple?'

Done, now you and L.Joe wanted to ride the slide. You felt so excited. L.Joe felt so nervous. You held your hand. "Don't worry oppa, it'll be okay. It's fun! Trust me." You said and smiled to made L.Joe feeling fine.

Meanwhile, V and Jimin spying on you and L.Joe. They hid behind a tree. V bit the swimming ban. "Oh come on! You can destroy it!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "You see that?!! ~~~ held his hand again!!! Grrrr.. I can't handle it!" V about to walked to you but Jimin held him. "She will kill you if she find out that you following her." "But i can't see my twin like that." V acted like he was about to cry. "This is your idea so deal with it."

On the other hand, you and L.Joe already on top of the slides. You sat on the big swimming ban that can contain four people. You and L.Joe sat face-to-face. "Ready?" The life guard asked. "Ready!!!" You shouted excitedly. The life guard pushed the ban and it slid down. "Wohooooo...!!!" You screamed loudly. At first L.Joe so panicked but now he felt so excited too and screamed. You blinked your eyes when heard L.Joe screaming. 'This is the first.' You smiled and the both of you arrived on the pool.

"It's fun right?" You asked L.Joe. "Yeah! It so fun!" L.Joe replied and chuckled. "Let's give another turn!" L.Joe said still chuckled. You looked at him. L.Joe blinked and realized. "Sorry.. It doesn't like me." You smiled. "It's okay oppa. I like when you cheering, happy, and talking much like this." L.Joe felt his cheeks burning. "Another slide?" You asked. L.Joe nodded and went to another slide.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter