Chapter 41

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran faster and faster like you were being chased by the dogs. The dress you wore made you hard to ran.

'I felt like to tear this dress up!' You bit your lips still running.

You can't lose this golden chance. You cannot get caught by Jin anymore. If you get caught, you'll be dead.

When you thought you had ran far enough, you slowed down. Your foot hurt. You didn't used any pair of shoes. 'I hate going to the party from right now.'

Then, you stopped your step. You looked around. The cold wind made you frozen. You brushed your arms. 'It's cold tho. I should have run away with Jin's coat.'

You looked around. 'Where am i?' You looked to the right and to the left. You didn't know this neighbourhood.

All around was abandoned field with some abandoned building and fly over. You had goosebumps. No one arounds.

And suddenly someone touched you by shoulder. "Kyaaaa!" You screamed and run. But in front of you were bunch of people. You spun around yet bunch of people. You're surrounded.

"W.. Who are-you?" You stuttered. "What do you want?" You gulped.

"Guys~" Someone who looked like the boss said. "We have a prey here." He smirked.

------

Jin crossed his arms and looked at his watch every minutes. He waited for you in front of the door.

"It's been 20 minutes. What took her so long?" Jin asked himself and decided to looked after you.

He knocked the door. "~~~? Are you done yet?"

No answer.

He knocked again. "~~~? Hello? Did you finish yet?"

But still no answer. Jin tried to turned the knob but it's locked from the inside. Jin felt strange. Jin knocked and knocked again but still no response.

"Damn!" He ran to the party and looking for Chunji.

"Chunji!" Jin called him. "Yes?" Chunji asked him. "I need your help. Hurry!" Jin told him and Chunji followed him from behind.

"~~~ not answering and the door still locked. You did have the spare key right?" Jin asked Chunji. Chunji nodded. "Wait. I'll take it." Chunji said and went to the other room to take the spare key.

Minutes after, Chunji back with the spare key. He went to the bathroom's door and opened the door by the spare key. Jin rushed in.

He started to looked for you. But you aren't there. Jin saw his coat still hanged and then he saw something sparkle on the floor. He took it. It's your neklace.

"Jin." Chunji called him. Jin look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter