Chapter 24

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today you and L.Joe were having a date to Everland. You felt so excited and even you can't sleep over night. L.Joe either, eventhought he ever had dates with you before but he still felt so nervous.

You put some light makes up on your face. You looked at yourself to the mirror. You felt satisfied. You checked up yourself once more before going out. You took your bag and turned the knob. But it's locked.

"Locked? I'm not remember that i locked it." You check the key. "Right.. I didn't locked it. It means someone locked me from outside! Yahh!!! Help!!! Open the door!" You knocked the door hard. "Anyone? Ahjumma? Ahjussi? Help!" You shouted for help but no respond.

"OMO! I will late for a date! Byunghun oppa must be have waiting at the bus stop!" You said after looked at the clock. "I need to find a way!"

Meanwhile, outside your room, V smiled full of victory. V locked your room from outside with purpose so you can't have a date with L.Joe. The maids and the butler just shook their heads. Actually, V just jealous because you will go on a date with L.Joe to everland. He wanted to come along but you rejected it directly. "Just stay put in your room sis." V whispered with chuckled.

Back to you in your room. You have an idea how to get out. You knew that it must be V doing for locking your room. Because you were wearing jeans and not skirt or dress, you decided to go out by the window. Your room on the second floor but you can go down by using the water pipe that you can stand up on it.

You hold onto the pipe above you and stood onto the pipe below you. You slowly climbed down carefully and finally reached the land. "Yeay!" You enjoyed your succesful. But then you froze. "I leaved my bag in my room." You pouted and looked up to your window. "But i have no time! I need to go now!" You said and ran outside.

The butler saw you from the window and shook his head. He went to V that still stood up in front of your room's door. "Young master." The butler said. "Yes?" V answered. "Hmm, you better unlock it." The butler said to V. "Why?? ~~~ can run away." "But miss ~~~ already did." The butler gulped.

"Stop joking. How can she ran away?" V laughed. "Should we check it, young master?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter