Chapter 29

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe stood up and faced Jin. Jin smirks never leaved his face but for L.Joe, he kept put his pokerface.

"I don't see what ~~~ see from you." Jin chuckled. "What do you have until ~~~ fallen for you? Huh?" Jin asked L.Joe but L.Joe just silent.

"So you're mute huh?" Jin shook his head. He started to walked toward L.Joe directions. L.Joe stayed still. Jin stopped in front of L.Joe and suddenly pulled his collar. "When i asking you something, you need to answer it damn it!" Jin spat at L.Joe. "God giving you mouth to speak so you better answering my questions to you!" Jin glared at L.Joe.

L.Joe still put his pokerface. Jin leaned towards L.Joe's ear. "I warning you to break up with ~~~! She's mine and always be. So you better stay far from her. Your world and her world it's totally different." With that Jin pushed L.Joe by his collar and smirked again. Jin walked backwards and stopped before he turn around. "If you ignore what i just said.." Jin stopped for a second. "I'll destroying you. And i will make her suffer. Just watch it." He finished his sentences and left.

L.Joe still stood up on his place. His mind full of what Jin said last. "I will make her suffer." L.Joe didn't care about himself but he care so much about you. He scared if you will fall to Jin's hands. If indeed happened, He would never forgive himself.

Not long after that, V came. He called L.Joe. L.Joe looked up. "He was here." L.Joe told V. "Huh?" V raised an eyebrow. "He was here. Jin." L.Joe answered. V widened his eyes. "What?!! What is he doing? Where is he right now?! I'm gonna break his neck!" V asked L.Joe and clenched his fists.

"He's left minutes before you came." L.Joe told V. "Did he purposely came here to met you?!" V asked L.Joe again. L.Joe nodded. V stepped closer to L.Joe. "What did he said to you?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter