Chapter 22

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Eunji met Jimin in the class. You greeted him and he greeted you back. You sat on your chair in front of him. "No sign of V?" Jimin asked. You shrugged. "I feel you." Jimin nodded. You huffed. Actually, Jimin know where V was.

"It's not fun without V." Eunji sighed. "I missed him." You blinked many times and looked at her. "Don't tell me.." Eunji blinked too. "Oh come on! I don't like him. I mean, i like him as a friend. I don't love him as a lover." Eunji explained.

You and Jimin saw each other and smirked. "V must be suprise to hear it." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "IKR! I can't wait!" You added. "Yah!!! Guysss!!" Eunji closed her ears and both of you and Jimin laughed.

------

After class, you wanted to meet L.Joe. You walked with Jimin and Eunji. Screams can be heard from girls students. "It must be the new student." Eunji uttered. "A new student?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, the new guy student that attracted many girls already." Eunji answered. "V loses from him i think." You nodded. Jimin laughed. "No way."

"Wait, i need to pee first." You told Eunji and Jimin. "Okay~" Eunji answered. You ran to the rest room.

The screams more louder and louder. "Ughh.. Don't these girls tired from screaming? Their throat must be sore right now." Eunji shook her head. "Why don't you screaming too?" Jimin asked. "I didn't saw him yet." Eunji answered. "When you see him, you will like all those girls." Jimin chuckled. "In your dream~" Eunji rolled her eyes.

When Eunji and Jimin chit chat, L.Joe passed by. He still used his eyeliners. "Uhm.. Hi?" L.Joe greeted Eunji and Jimin. "Oh.. Hi L.Joe-ssi." Eunji replied and Jimin nodded. "Did you see ~~~?" L.Joe asked. "Oh yeah, she's in the bathroom right now. We waited for her." Eunji answered.

"Jin!! Jin!! Look at me Jin!!" A girl screamed. "Jin oppa! Go with me!" "Omo oppa! You're so adorable!" all the girls kept gathered around the new student. Jimin who heard the new student name, widened his eyes. 'No way!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter