Chapter 13

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arrived at his home after came to your and V's birthday party, L.Joe sat down on his broken sofa. He leaned his back on sofa and smiling to himself. It never happened before! L.Joe never smiled and now since he met you, he smiling sometimes.

His mind was wandering to you when he gave you the necklace. Indeed the price so expensive. After you gave him the invitation, L.Joe really confused what present to give you. Until three hours before the party started, L.Joe passed by a diamond shop. He went inside and looked around.

His sight pointed to a necklace that on display near the window. It's the Guardian Angel's necklace. He doesn't know why but he really wanted to give that necklace for you.

"Excuse me. How much price for this?" L.Joe asked the seller with pointed to the Guardian Angel's necklace. "500.000₩" The seller answered. L.Joe silent and looked at the necklace again.

"Can you lowering the price? I really want to buy this necklace." L.Joe asked the seller. The seller shook his head. "But ahjussi.. I really need to buy this necklace! It's so important!" L.Joe said to the seller. "How much do you have?" The seller asked L.Joe.

L.Joe took out his wallet. "Just 80.000₩." "Just leave. I can't sell it with that cheap." The seller said.

L.Joe clenched his fists. "Ahjussi.. Please.. I really need that necklace. I want to give it for someone." L.Joe begged. This was the first time L.Joe begging to someone.

"Nah.. Nah.." The seller shook his head again. "Go!" He ordered L.Joe. But L.Joe stayed still on his place. "No until you give me that necklace."

The seller hands on hips. "Ahjussi.. I will pay for the necklace. I will find some money and after it enough.. I will pay you full." L.Joe told the seller but the seller just silent.

"Please ahjussi.." L.Joe stood on his knees. The seller suprised because of L.Joe's acted. "I promise i will pay it full after i get the money.. Just let me pay with the all money i have first." L.Joe kept begged on him.

The seller still shook his head but L.Joe won't gave up. It took almost six hours until the the seller gave up. "Find son. I'll give you the necklace with special price." The seller said to L.Joe. L.Joe blinked.

"Just get up now." The seller took the necklace and put it into a little box. "Here." He handed it to L.Joe. "Give me all the money you have."

L.Joe took out all his money and gave it to the seller and he took the necklace's box. "You don't need to pay the rest." The seller told him. "Really??!" L.Joe widened his eyes in disbelief looks.

The seller nodded. "You have a big will son. Not every people have a big will likes you. Your outside looks different from your inside." The seller said to him. "Did the necklace for your girlfriend?" The seller asked. L.Joe blinked. "Uh.. No.. Uh.." L.Joe sputtered. "Haha.. Young love.. This is for her birthday i guess?" The seller raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Today is her birthday and i think her birthday party about to end." L.Joe said and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go now! Don't make her wait!" The seller said to L.Joe. L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter