Chapter 33

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahaha.." A 5 years old boy ran on the hill full of grass and rarely trees. The winds blew softly.

"Hurry come here!" The young boy said. "Wait.." A 5 years old girl tried to chased her older brother.

The young boy started to ran again on the hill and chuckled. "I'm fly~~" "hosh.. hosh.." The young girl puffed after she ran up the hill.

"Try to catch me~" The young boy said to his sister. "Ah.. Wait!!" The young girl shouted and started to ran to chasing her brother.

"You can't catch me ~~~, hahaha.." The young boy laughed but still ran. "Ahh.. Wait for me..! Taehyungie!!!" You whined but still tried to chased him.

"Hahaha.." V kept ran and ran away from you. "Taehyungieee...!" When you about to run faster, you fell. You hit a rock.

"Ahh.. My foot! It's hurt!" You sobbed. You saw blood came out from the wound. "Huhuhu.. It's hurt.. Taehyung! Taehyung!" You called V but V ignored you and kept ran.

"Taehyung! Help! Taehyung..! Taehyung!" V kept ignored you.

You cried. "Taehyung!!!"

------

"Taehyung!" You called V name in worried tone.

V opened his eyes a little and his sight was vague. He was lay on the hospital bed and being brought to the emergency room. You who helped the nurse pushed the bed, saw him opened his eyes a little.

"TaeTae, keep put okay? You'll be fine!" You said to him with worries eyes. V looked at you and then he closed his eyes again. V was being put in the emergency room and the nurse held you to come in. "You can't in miss." One of the nurse said.

"But he's my brother!" You told the nurse. The nurse nodded. "I know. It's the best for him. You need to wait here." The nurse answered. You still forced to go in but L.Joe held your body.

"Stay baby, he will be okay." L.Joe tried to comforted you. Finally you gave up and took a seat. L.Joe sat beside you. You sobbed and facepalmed yourself.

"Why this is must be happened to him?" You still sobbed. "Why him?" You continued. L.Joe pulled you to his embraced.

Not long after that, BTS came with Eunji. They not arrived together with you and L.Joe because you and L.Joe used the ambulance with V.

That's right, L.Joe almost got hit by the concrete but V pushed him away and then V the one who got prolapsus.

"Where is he?!" Eunji asked, worried. L.Joe pointed to the emergency room. "Oh no.. Hope V will be okay." Suga said and lowered his head.

RapMon walked to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter