Chapter 12

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Birthday party! You and V yet so excited. You and V already in Holic Cafe prepared everything needed. The birthday cake, party decoration, a band, and the food and beverage.

You make up nicely and using blue dress while V using his tuxedo.

Your dress.

V Tux.

Some girls who likes V in campus who knowing about the party begged him to inviting them too but V rejected it directly.

It's about the time the party start and the first guest arrived. It's Eunji and Jimin. "Happy birthday my twins friends~~~" Eunji congratulated you and V. You hugged her. "Thanks Eunji-ah." You smiled. "Thank you Eunji. Where's my gift?" V bluntly asked. You nudged him.

Eunji chuckled. "Of course i have it. Do you think i go here will empty handed? So no." Eunji took out two present boxes. "Aww.. You don't need to.." You said to her. "Birthday need prizes
you know." V took the boxes and put in on the table with the other present boxes from your parents. "Thank you so much Eunji." "Your welcome."

"Happy birthday V~" Jimin congratulated V. "Thanks buddy." "Here your present before you whined to me." Jimin held out a box to V. "Haha.. Thanks a lot." V said and took it.

Jimin turned to you. "Happy birthday my lovely ~~~." Jimin hugged and you hugged him back. "Thanks Jimin-ah." You nodded. "And this is your present." Jimin held out another box. "Ah.. You don't need to. But thanks." You smiled.

Not long after that, BTS came together. One by one they congratulated you and V and gave the gifts. All of you was chatted. You kept looking to the front door, waited for someone. "~~~!" It's J-Hope. "What are you doing? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked.

"Uhh.. Yeah.. Kind of.." You bit your lips. "Who?" J-Hope asked. "A friend of mine." You answered and kept looking to the door.

Then V came to you. "Be ready ~~~, we will start to blow up the candles." "Can we wait for some minutes?" You asked. "Why?" V asked. "He isn't come yet." "Maybe he doesn't come. Come on." You looked to the door for one more time then following V.

The candles was set up and people gathered around you and V. The band started to played Happy Birthday's song while the other clapped their hands and sang. But your eyes focus to the front door. 'He really doesn't come?'

"1.. 2.. 3.. Blow the candles!" The others cheered and V blew the candles. You blinked and followed him to blew the candles too. "Yeaaay~" The others clapped.

"Slice the cake ~~~." V told you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter