Chapter 37

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took the phone from his hand. "His phone was broken you know that?" "I know. Call Eunji and ask her to give the phone to him." Jin answered.

"What if L.Joe oppa not with her right now?" You asked still tried not to call him. "He with her. Trust me. Now call."

first you hesitated to press the number. "Go ahead." Jin said. You really wanted to puch him. You took a deep breathe and pressed Eunji's number.

Drrrr.. Drrrr..

You waited Eunji to take the call. You gulped. 'Don't answer it please..'

But too bad Eunji answered the call. "Hallo?"

"Umm.. Hallo.. Eunji-ah?" You spoke softly.

"~~~-ah??!" Eunji shouted. You can heard the noisy.

"Eunji-ah.." You called her.

"Yes ~~~? Where are you?!! We're worried you know! We've been looking for you!"

"Sorry Eunji.." Silent for a moment. "TaeTae.. Did he awake?" You asked.

Eunji silent but then answered. "Not yet. ~~~ you need to go back! Where are you really?"

"Please give the phone to Byunghun oppa.." You said weakly.

"Understand.." Eunji gave the phone to L.Joe.

"Hello?! ~~~ baby?! Where are you?! I'm so worried about you! Are you hurt?!" L.Joe's voice can be heard.

You gulped and wanted to cry so badly. You wanted to scream what had happened to you. "Oppa.."

"Yes baby?"

You looked at Jin. He gave you a nodded and pointed to the guys. You took a deep breathe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter