Chapter 43

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, You,V, L.Joe, BTS and other gathered together at a big field where people died burried.

Graveyard.

It's Jin's funeral. He closed his eyes to forever in your embraced. You felt all were your fault. All the gangsters was caught by the police that night. And the boss will be given really hard sentences.

People came used all black. Men or women. They all came here to said their last goodbye to a friend, family of them.

You stood up in front of his grave. Beside you were V and L.Joe. V already can walked by himself now without the wheelchair. He was totally recovered.

The priest prayed for the dead one until it's done. You can't held your tears. So you let it fell to your cheeks.

Even if Jin ever betrayed you, broken your heart and did something bad to you, you can't hated him because, there's a time when you felt that Jin was really nice and kind. That the time when you were kidnapped by him.

People started to put the flowers to Jin's grave. They were mourning in sorrow. And now just you, L.Joe, BTS and Eunji left. BTS and Eunji started to put the flowers in front of Jin's photo. They were gave their last goodbye. BTS can't held their sadness. Almost all of them poured their tears for their hyung.

L.Joe's next. Even if L.Joe and Jin didn't have a good time together, dying keep dying. He still has his own sympathy and emphaty.

Now it's you and V turn. V walked ahead first and put the flowers he held. "I forgive you." V said and closed his eyes.

It's true that V and Jin can't hang out together after the incident the day that Jin broken your heart. But before the incident? They were like family. Very close brothers. With BTS since childhood. "Rest In Peace." V took a deep breathe and walked back.

And it's your turn now. You stepped ahead. You wiped your tears. You looked at his grave. "Thank you for saved me." You whispered. Your eyes were red. You put the flowers down. "Our last moment together before you died was nice enough. I will not forget." You still whispered when you remembered that day Jin acted nice to you. Your tear fell again

"I won't tell Byunghun oppa or TaeTe okay?" You tried to smiled and wiped your tear again. You took a deep breathe. "Rest In Peace.. Kim Sukjin."

~~~~~~

2 weeks later.

"WHAAAT???! YOU CAN'T GO WITH THAT EMO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE!" the house started shaking when V screamed to his twin sister. You closed your ears using both of your hands.

"Geez! Slow down TaeTae! You b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter