Chapter 6

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class, that's for day." Miss Yong, your lecturer said and leaved the class. Students started to tidy their things.

"Finallyyyy... This boring class is over." Eunji opened her arms up. "We don't have any other class! Let's go somewhere!" Eunji asked you and smiled widely.

"I can't, i need to do some papers for Mr.Ahn assignment." You answered and put your book into your bag. "Ahh come on!! Tomorrow is saturday and no class! Have fun will be a good idea."

"I agree." V added. "See? Even V agree." Eunji nodded. "How bout you Jimin? You'll come too?"

"I'm pass today. I need to help my mom at home." Jimin answered. "I'll go first. See you." He said and left.

"How bout you just come to our house? We can watch movie." You suggested. "But you don't do any tasks okay?" Eunji pointed her index finger to you. You nodded.

------

You and Eunji now at your bedroom. "What movie do you want to watch?" You asked her while looking for you CD's book.

"Horror! Hmm.. Do you have Death Bell 2? I haven't watch it." Eunji asked while she looked at some of your photos on the wall.

"I get it." You told her and started to played it. "This is you and V since babies?" Eunji asked. "Aha.." You nodded. "Thats photos taken when we still baby, kindergarten, primary school, middle school and high school." You explained.

"Ahh.." Eunji nodded and there was a knocked. "Come in." You said and a maid came with food and drinks.

"Thanks." You thanked her and Eunji sat on the floor beside you. Then, V came. "Oh! Can you bring a drink too for me?" V asked the maid and she nodded.

V sat on your bed. "This is my first time come to your house." Eunji giggled. "You really have a nice house and room."

"Before, we always shared a room you know." V told her. "Really?" "Yeah, since we became college's students, our parents seperated us." V huffed and you nodded.

"Aww.. Both of you so cute!" Eunji made a cute face. So instead of watching, the three of you talked about you and V's life.

"Both of you really so close." Eunji said and sipped her drink. "I'm so envy!" "Maybe because we're twin." You answered. "Even so, not all twins getting so close like this."

"I'm glad then." V smiled. Eunji looked at her watch. "Ahh.. It's late already. I want to go home now." Eunji said and took her bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter