Chapter 32

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe was walked to the abandoned building that Jin told him. He doesn't know what Jin's planned to do with him but he knew it must be not a good thing.

Arrived in front of building, L.Joe no saw any lights. He took his phone and messaged Jin.

"I'm here."

Not long after that, Jin replied.

"Come in. Make sure you're alone."

L.Joe read it and went into the building. He felt nervous sometimes but he made sure himself that everything gonna be like V's plan.

L.Joe walked and kept walked with the light from his watch.

*Grab*

Suddenly L.Joe's arms being grabbed by two people. L.Joe blinked and tried to released himself but the guys pushed him into a room. L.Joe fell on his knees because the guys made him.

*Prook prook*

Clapped can be heard. L.Joe looked up and he faced the guy that he started to hate the most. Jin.

"So you come. So brave aren't you?" Jin smirked. L.Joe silent.

"You guys, looks around. Make sure no one come." Jin ordered all the guys in blacks in the room including the two that grabbed L.Joe. Jin paid a gang to helped him with his plan.

Now just L.Joe and Jin in the room. Jin still put his smirk on his face. L.Joe just looked at him pokerfacely.

"My my.. I love to see you like this, L.Joe." Jin chuckled. "Do you want to know why you end up in here?" Jin asked and got closer to him. "It's because you have stolen my lovely baby." Jin spat at him. L.Joe looked away.

"I will give you a chance to get out from here alive. Want to listen?" Jin asked but L.Joe still looked away.

'This !' Jin thought.

"It's easy my friend." Jin said and took his phone from his pocket. "Call her and tell her you hate her and want to break up with her." He continued.

L.Joe still silent and looked away. "You're not matches with her. You should know that she came from high class while you?" Jin raised an eyebrow but still L.Joe not moving at all.

'Piece of !' Jin said on his mind and started to kicked L.Joe on his leg. L.Joe fell on his body.

"Look and answer me when i talk to you damn it!" Jin grabbed L.Joe's hair and punched him on his jaw. L.Joe's bleeding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter