Chapter 14

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bzz bzz

You got a message. You took your phone and opened the message. It's from L.Joe.

"Hi? Meet me at the back of auditorium?"

You nodded slowly and put all your things into your bag. "I'll go first! See you later~" You got up from your seat and ran out from the class. V, Eunji and Jimin just looking at your walking figure without say anything.

"L.Joe i think." Eunji said and back to read her book. Jimin just yawned and V shrugged.

At the back of auditorium, you saw a man stood by himself, back facing you. You smiled knew who it was. You tip toed to him and closed his eyes using your both of your hands. "Guess who?"

"Should i answer it? It's obvious." L.Joe said to you and you released his eyes, pouted. L.Joe spun around.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. L.Joe silent for a moment before he said "Actually.. I.. I want.. I want.." L.Joe took a deep breathe. "hmm yes oppa?" You asked.

"I want to.." "You want to..?" "A date." L.Joe finally said it. "A date?" You blinked. "Yeah.. A date. You and me." L.Joe rubbed the back of his head. "Wait.. Do you asking me for a date?" You asked him for confirmation. L.Joe nodded sheepishly. This was the first time L.Joe asking someone for a date.

You blushed. "Sure oppa. Let's go for a date." You said, smiling. "Really? You want to go for a date with me?" L.Joe asked with unbelievable tone. You nodded for sure. No one knows how happy L.Joe right now.

"When and where oppa?" You asked him. L.Joe silent. "Uh.. Actually.. I don't know. I didn't think until that way." L.Joe felt like slapping himself. You chuckled.

"I know where to go! Oppa, you don't have any class this saturday right?" L.Joe nodded. "Then, let's go swimming!" You beamed. "Swim?" L.Joe repeated. You nodded. "What do you think?" "Uh.. I never go swimming before." L.Joe confessed. "It's fine! So do you want to go?" You asked him again. "Okay.." You cheered and hugged him. "Meet me in the subway at Dongdaemun at 8AM this saturday." You said and waved at him before you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter