Chapter 20

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days after, you rarely met V. He always gone before you awake and back when you sleep at night. He seemed so busy. At campus, you were with Eunji. You told her about V's behaviour.

"Maybe he meet his girlfriend?" Eunji raised an eyebrow. "Nah.. He doesn't wanted to have a girlfriend right now so V don't have a girlfriend." You replied. "Maybe he's lying?" You shook your head. "He never lies to me." "Hmm.. Then i don't know why he became like that." Eunji nodded and exclaimed "Ah! Or maybe he got someone pregnant!" You widened your eyes and shouted at her. "IMPOSSIBLE! DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry.. I'm just guessing." Eunji apologized. You huffed. "I will ask him if i meet him. I won't sleep until he get home." You said and walked to your class.

In front of your class, L.Joe already in there. He leaned his back onto the wall and crossing his arms. You smiled when you saw him. "Miss me already?" You giggled. L.Joe smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Hello L.Joe-ssi." Eunji greeted him and L.Joe just nodded. "Hmm.. I will just go in first." Eunji said and walked into the class.

"So what's up oppa?" You asked him. "Nothing. I just want to meet you." L.Joe honestly answered. "Aww.. Really? That so sweet~" You pinched his cheek. Lucky no one arounds.

"Oppa, you know, i think TaeTae hiding something from me." You pouted. "Really? How do you know?" L.Joe asked. "Well.. It's obvious. I never saw him at home or in here. He's likes hiding something that i can't know. It's the first time." You answered.

"Don't worry. Maybe he got his own problem." L.Joe told you. "But he can share it with me. I am his twin!" You sighed. L.Joe smiled. "That's what a guy do. When he has problem, he wants to hid it and doesn't want if anybody know it." "But.. I am his twin.." You said again slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter