Shanghai Wu Hotel

The Wu

“你怎么样  Ni zěnme yang” means how are you in Chinese. Said the workers at Shanghai Wu Hotel.

Gulf%20Hotel%20Bahrain%20-%20Luxury%205%

“I’m fine. Thank you” reply Aiden .

“Come, I bring you to your suite” said one of the workers.

“huhh thanks” wish Aiden to the worker.

Aiden opens his bag and finding his camera. Then he goes to the balcony and starts to take a pictures, scenery in Shanghai from his suite. His suite is near to swimming pool. There are many kids playing and swimming at that side.

By watching the kids playing around, suddenly reminds him about her sister. ‘Is she likes to swim?’

While he watching all the kids playing, he attracted to one girl from the lens…

parkshinhye_main.jpg

‘That girl…. Hmmmm what is her name.. omggg yaaa Iris’

Suddenly, she approached by her fiancée.

“Aigooo..”

Aiden leave the balcony. He go and take a bath. He has an appointment with the investigator tonight.

 

At night,

2526d98529afb979b243d80bcea18d8a.jpg

He goes to a restaurant near to the Wu Hotel to meet the investigator.

“Hello Mr.Wu” greet the investigator

“yes Hello. Nice to meet you Mr. investigator” Aiden smile.

“haha just call me Wee Kit. No need ‘Mr. investigator’”

“okay then you don’t have to call me Mr. wu. You can call me, Aiden. Just Aiden”

“okay. Aiden, I had found your sister’s living place” said Wee Kit.

Aiden listens focusly.

“She is living at Dallyu Orphanage, 120 km from Wu Hotel. She has been there since 6 year old. The headmistress of the orphanage is your mom’s bestfriend”

‘mom’ its awkward. I never get a chance to call or speak the word ‘mom’ since I never met her.

“by the way, Wee Kit. What is her name?

 

 by Genie