Fighting

The Wu
 “I think we should leave them for Key's sake. Come, we go to the registration place.” Chan Hee whispered 
to Elaine’s ear.

31488877.gif

'You're the best, Chan Hee' Key's heart scream.

Elaine shocked with what Chan Hee just did. Eunji glared at Chan Hee and Elaine.

After accompanying Elaine to the registration place, they walked to the school gate together.

 “Why you put my name in dancing club?” asked Elaine.

tumblr_static_taemin-wallpaper-lee-taemi
“Why? You don’t like it?”

“No. It’s not like that…but..”said Elaine. Without Elaine finished her words, Chan Hee leaves her.

“Heyy, don’t you dare to leave me alone? Heyyyyy! Helooooo! Yaaaa PARK CHAN HEE” Elaine shouted and 
emphasized loudly Chan Hee’s name.

“Wae?”  Chan Hee shouted back.

“Why are you always avoid me whenever I want to talk to you? Like that day you left me alone at the Park?” She 
felt furious.

“Why are you always shouting haa ELAINE WU? Is that your hobby?” asked Chan Hee with an annoying face.

“Huhh yes it is my hobby. That’s why I want to enter singing club instead of dancing club” replied Elaine. 
She felt mad at him.

“You must be thankful because you are in the same club with me!”

“Why must I be thankful for entering the same club with you?”

“Because I am Park Chan Hee, the President of Dance Club!”

“So what? Like I care? Daaaaa..” said Elaine.  hurts because of screaming too loud.

tumblr_mx6rc6k0B41rrkk9fo6_250.gif

“Woooooooooooooooooooooooo….” They didn’t realized during their ‘shout-fighting moment’ were seen by many 
students who passed by at the school gate.

Chan Hee did a smirk face. “Kai said that you were a soft and loving person. What kind of loving person you are 
if you are shouting like Tarzan here and attract all the student’s attention?” asked Chan Hee.

Elaine feels her heart and face turned red. She feels offended with  Chan Hee’s words just now. This is so 
embarrassing. Slowly she walks to Chan Hee and kick his legs.

tumblr_mj8w8l6Suc1qd9y95o1_500.gif

“Woooooooooooooooooooooo.. Yeahhhhh” the audience screamed as they saw what Elaine did to Chan Hee.

“For your information Park Chan Hee, monkey doesn’t know how to kick people, you stupid !” said Elaine.

Park Chan Hee groaned. ‘This girl’s strength was quite strong. Ouchh’

Suddenly, Namjoo, Hayoung, Chorong and Bomi came.

“Yaa Park Chan Hee, don’t you dare to disturb her again after this, froggy!” said Bomi. She did buing bbuing.

tumblr_mypub3I3E21sc81tco2_250.gif

“Omooo, Pity you Park Chan Hee.” Said the girls and making a fake pity face.

tumblr_mypub3I3E21sc81tco3_250.gif

“Let’s go, girls” said Chorong and waving her hand to Chan Hee.

tumblr_mypub3I3E21sc81tco1_250.gif

“Hey girls” shout Eunji. Eunji and Key that were just finished their dating came to them.

“What happened to you, Chan Hee yaah?” asked Key. Among all the boys Chan Hee is treated like a dongsaeng 
to them because he is an orphan and he easily hurt because he is a sensitive person.

Eunji and Key look at them. Chan Hee’s groaned face and Elaine’s red sad face. ‘I bet she will cry after
 this’ Key assumes in his mind.

“Kajaa, let’s go” said Chorong. The girls leave that place.

“Chan Hee oppa are you okay?” asked Minah. Minah is their junior. She’s a pretty girl at school and she is a 
big fan of Park Chan Hee.

“Can you take me to the Clinic?” said Chan Hee to Key.

“Sure. Of course.” Said Key.

“Oppa, I want to follow please. I really worry about you”

Chan Hee avoids Minah and leaves that place. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_IZ9Il1L4yU5d_TjUOPn

“It’s up to you” said Key

Minho and Jonghyun who watched that scene from the beginning just keep silent. 

‘There must be something wrong here’ thought Minho.

Meanwhile the girls go to the Park near to Elaine’s house. Hayoung, Namjoo and Bomi go to the bubble 
tea shop to buy drinks for them. Elaine cries non stop.

“Elaine ahh if I know this would happened, I will accompany you to the registration place.” Said Eunji. 

“Elaine ahh stop crying. What happened between you and Chan Hee?” asked Chorong. She hugged Elaine. 
Eunji wiped Elaine’s tears. Chorong and the girls didn’t know the real situation. During that fight, she saw 
Chan Hee similirates Elaine with a ‘Tarzan’? That boy was so crazy.

Elaine remains silent. She just cries and avoids all Eunji’s and Chorong’s questions.

“Come, let’s drink Bubble Tea!” shout Hayoung who just came back from Bubble Tea shop.

“Hayoung ahh since when you drink bubble tea?” asked Chorong.

“Since, she caught her eyes with Sehun!” Bomi and Namjoo said that once and laughing burst out.

"Sehun? That Oh Sehun from 4C art class? Wow!" said Chorong.

“Auwwwww  Hayoung ahh you already have a boyfriend!! GOTCHAA” said Eunji.

“Sehun and I will drink bubble tea every time we met” said Hayoung and her face turned Red.

Elaine who cried suddenly laugh at Hayoung’s shy face. ‘These girls are so funny’

“Yeayy Elaine had stop crying. Yeay yeay cheers!” said Hayoung excited. 

"How was it?" asked Elaine to Eunji.

"How was what?" answered Eunji and avoid the eyecontact with Elaine.

"Girls, for your information Eunji dated with Key just now!" said Elaine.

"Yaa Eunji yaa jinjja? Omg this is really great news" Said Bomi.

"We must celebrate it!" said Namjoo.

"How about sleep over at my house?" Elaine gave an idea.

tumblr_myph80mTSn1spwxymo6_250.gif

"Sounds great. Okay we will find a suit date for that" said Chorong. Eunji's and Hayoung's face turned red 
consequence of being teased by the girls.

The girls laughed at the Park. They had a very joy moments with Elaine.

A thriller TaeEun moment. They were so cute. So in next chapter is a trouble for Elaine because he just kicked 
a school dance president club. What will happen to Elaine? Catch out the next chapter of The Wu.
P/S: Do upvotes my story guys and comment!

My fellow readers can leave a comments or any suggestions to improve this story plot. 

by Genie